Reviews for Captain Marvel: The Adaptation
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Cap lives in fawcett city not N.Y.C
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Good beginning. But Billy actually got on a subway car. Also Shazam said what each letter in his name stood for.
Neon Genesis Guyver III chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I have to say, the writing here isn't impressing me much. I'm stuggling to make it through the first chapter because of how oddly it's written. I think my biggest problem here is a major lack of Dialogue. I'm seeing a lot of descriptive paragraphs, but not nearly enough dialogue between characters to develop interest in them. Probably the best example is Shazam telling Billy to say his name and gain his power, and the kid just doing it. No explaination, no questioning on Billy's part. The fact that he just jumps into it is so unrealistic that it's annoying. Now, I think Captain Marvel certainly deserves more reimaginings, but I feel this one is a bit lacking. I realize that that might seem unfair, considering I only read one chapter; but writing's like fishing. If you don't hook them early, you aren't going to catch anything.
dolphinrain chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Loved it! 2 snaps and a Z! Did I mention that I liked the story?