Reviews for Winter Wonderland
hiddensecret564 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This story was so cute! I'm glad they had fun!
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
just read it while listening to the nutcracker suite and drammatica twinkle twinkle holidays. love the story, i'm sure i'll read it another time or two before christmas :)
Mystics Apprentice chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was a really sweet one-shot! I don't see many of these that incorporate both their normal and abnormal lives, and so this was rather unique, and quite lovely.

It was great fun getting to see both Sora and Riku act like normal teens for once, as in the game they're both quite serious - despite Sora's wisecracking every now and again ;) I always love reading the holiday/Christmas-themed type stories, so this one was quite a treat for me.

Poor Sora - he's always a tad too eager to open things though, isn't he? lol! I was cracking up when I found out that he shook the globe before Riku had managed to warn him what the note said. Silly kid; when will he ever learn...

It was also interesting to see the interaction between Sora and his Nobody, since they barely even meet, and it's not even exactly face-to-face when they do so. I'm actually half-surprised that Roxas was so fond of Sora, since he was just a tad bit shy of being sick of him by the end of 358/2 days. Anyway, it was definitely interesting to see the two snowboarding together, and I think you did a brilliant job of bringing the scene to life ;)

I do feel sorry for Riku though - being dragged along with both of these couples! He must feel so left out, though at least they're considerate enough to drag him along everywhere they go. I've often times wondered what Riku and Namine's relationship would've been like had they been able to get to know one another more. They certainly seemed to respect each other, and I'm glad to see that a slight friendship (at least), was able to develop between them :D Though I have to admit, Namine and Kairi sure sound pesky, hehe ;)

I was greatly impressed by your grammar and vocabulary throughout this story; it's very clear that you put much attention to detail and thought throughout your writing, even though you said that you'd written it over a short period of time. I'm very impressed, and I don't think many authors on this site could produce such a quality chapter within that duration. Great job on that!

All-in-all, this was an excellent one-shot. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!
WEEEEEWOOOO chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Great Story!:D
Naivette chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I was surprised to find this notification in my e-mail this morning, but it was totally worth checking out. This was some of your best work, friend, and everyone was in character. The wording was great, and the pictures were clear. The only complaint I have is that there was one grammatical error in a conversation between Sora and Roxas. Other than that, you did wonderfully! Great job!