Reviews for The Two Familiars of Zero
Yoshiki-909 chapter 13 . 1/30/2016
A good made crossover u done here.
guest-san chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
I just realized... isn't "Angleterre" England in French?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2015
This Fabric could have so many possibilities of having a sequel.
.-.
Pokemonever1994 chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
Nanoha, mistress of the training from Hell(tm), if you know what I mean.
Pokemonever1994 chapter 11 . 6/29/2015
You know, we saw Shamal reload Cartridges several times in A's, using them up is only temporaly so she could reload them after use if she catches them.
Pokemonever1994 chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
Nice theory and I can't wait until Nanoha starts Divine Busting people all over the planet. If not Starlight breaking them. *Laughs hysterically*
Pokemonever1994 chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
Wardes got off lucky, otherwise Nanoha would have befriended him, to the face!
Pokemonever1994 chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Great, she got a wannabe knight the white devil, the latter heavily injured I guess. Zero got the power to destroy the world it seems with this 'little miss big bang'. A person of Mass-Destruction, here comes Nanoha
Destrark chapter 7 . 4/16/2015
Bahahahahaha!

Wardes. You got owned...
SonicAnime2010 chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Fate and the glomp... funny and cute... nice way to end a story though
SonicAnime2010 chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
Maximum destruction with minimal... casualties? maybe? Nanoha, that's not a record to be proud of
SonicAnime2010 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
That last scene... for Wardes... I shall say this.. HERE'S YOUR SIGN! GO NANOHA! Nanoha is a genius here. Although personally I'd like to see a little bit more involvement with her in this one since appropriately she's the title character of one of the animes in the crossover..
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
Lol makes grown men faint. Now all the Albion men are scared of little girls.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
So Colbert actually died? In canon it was a faked death like Zabuza in Naruto wen they first met.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
If Fate ever finds out about this she will skin Montemerancy and Louise alive. On the other hand, Hayate would ask them to join her lesbian army.