Reviews for On the Matter of Gentlemen Thieves
Valiowk chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
A lovely, slightly tart exchange of letters. I can understand the Countess' brother feeling offended, but the lady in question doesn't seem to mind, and I would probably share her opinion if I were in her place. :P
Lady Paper chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
juasjuasjuasjuasjuas

I liked.

Tiene mucho parecido con la forma de escribir de Maurice Leblanc!

This story is very similar with the stories of Maurice Leblanc!

Thanks! :D
Phantom Hitman 1412 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I've read the Lupin books too. They certainly weren't what I was expecting, but still a very good, and at sometimes funny- not in a lol way but more in a quiet snigger way.

I really liked this fic, it was well through out and nice to read. I like the inventive way that you have set this out. Maybe gentlemen thieves do appeal to woman kind more. I think that the male and female prospective that you have here is quite accurate.

I didn't really realize it until you had written it here, but we really don't coin phantom thieves as criminals- maybe because they return the jewels? But still they commit breaking and entering, or trespassing at the least. Whenever I think of 1412, I never really think of him as a criminal, even though I have called him a criminal in my own fic. It's something I'm going to have to ponder.

Anyway, great fic once again.
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 12/20/2011