Reviews for Consign Me Not to Darkness
ExBficLover chapter 28 . 2/4
This is a great story. Every character was written so well and even though it’s a dark subject the story doesn’t feel depressing at all. On the contrary I love all the bickering and bantering going on between all of them. Every character is lovable (except the bad guy of course). I love this Edward a lot. Even though it’s unfinished I think it was left in a good place for us to imagine the rest. Your writing is awesome. Hope you are still getting to do it. Good luck.
Elliemouse chapter 28 . 9/20/2021
I recently stumbled upon your story. I have read almost everything out there and I must say that this is seriously one of the best stories I have ever read. The way you have fleshed out these characters is absolutely amazing. I love love love how real they all are. I stayed up all night reading. I was so disappointed to see that it wasn’t finished . Maybe things in your life took precedence over finishing. I hope all is well and just wanted to thank you for writing such a beautiful story. I do so hope you finish it.
Guestyy chapter 28 . 2/3/2021
I love this story! and really hope that you’ll be able to finish it after a long time. I also really want to see how Edward and Bella can finally be happy after all this and how the gang will reunite in the future. Much love!
Mavzus chapter 28 . 10/12/2020
In case you read this I just wanted to let you know how much I’ve enjoyed the story (of course I hope I’ll see in continued one day.). You’ve written a great alternative storyline and I’m loving the happy ending it’s gradually took as had a little cry at times, especially about Alice. Hope you’re well.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/15/2020
SO AMAZING.

I feel like I'm ok if u never came bk and finished. Nit that I dont want u too. I just already found such clarity in the end of this chapter.
Brynn chapter 28 . 10/22/2019
I can't express how disappointed I am that you abandoned this story. What a shame. Honestly, from all the enthusiasm of your A/Ns, I thought you were better than that.
lia.loves.greys chapter 19 . 10/6/2019
hello you are wonderful
lia.loves.greys chapter 14 . 10/6/2019
I adore all the characters, their development was epic.
lia.loves.greys chapter 10 . 10/6/2019
your sense of humour is perfect
lia.loves.greys chapter 5 . 10/6/2019
omg you are the best twilight author
lia.loves.greys chapter 3 . 10/6/2019
awesome!
lia.loves.greys chapter 20 . 10/6/2019
damn I love your stories so fucking much
MissSmileyOMiley chapter 28 . 7/7/2019
I don’t know if you will ever see this review but I had to tell you how much I have loved reading this story! I binge read the whole thing way too quickly! It’s probably one of the most emotionally complex stories I’ve read in all my years on FanFiction. Thank you for so beautifully telling the realities of a surviver and for showing how complex life can be. I would love to see this story finished!
nbrian72 chapter 28 . 5/4/2018
Update?
Guest chapter 28 . 1/1/2018
I'm so sad this isn't finished. It is so good and I want to know what happens in the end- to everyone.
1,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »