Reviews for Masen Days: One Shot
enka3 chapter 1 . 2/15
Lovely!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I love that they wil be together
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Much more than meets the eye.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I loved it. I'm so glad that you have expanded the story. Thanks for sharing.
hanadi J chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Love love love
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
:) loved this
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I completely loved this story (read it on the contest page)! I'm glad you expanded it too and I'll definitely check that out soon! Beautifully done story!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Such a great story. Going to definitely continue to the multi-chap. yeah. :-)
LaurieLou23 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Ahh. So beautiful! I'm going to go read the expanded version now :D
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This is great, but I like the multi-chapter so much better.
WiseOwlOrNot chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This. Was. Awesome.

I love Edward like this, and I think they have an amazing relationship ! But I think you should leave it as a one shot, it's perfect how it is (:
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
THAT WAS SO GREAT!1 IMSAD ITS OVER AND I REALLY HOPE YOU DO MAKE A SEQUEL OF THIS STORY CAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENDS ONCE THEIR IN CALIFORNIA AND WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH THEIR FUTURE!

SO PLS MAKE A SEQUEL AND PLS UPDATE AND CONTINUE SOON PLS!

YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER!
QueenPrincess chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Shit I still love this story. Ooh, one of my favorites. I am so sad it has ended.
cejsmom chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I am sooooo happy you posted this! I really wanted to read it and I'm glad I did. YOu did a tremendous job expanding it. I missed Masen yesterday so to find it in my inbox was awesome!
jane-with-a-y chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Ah, this is the original story! It was a really good one shot, but it absolutely BEGGED to be more, didn't it? Well done!

I was giddy with excitement this morning because when I opened my email alerts I found a chapter update from Rochelle, Chicklett, and YOU! (My three heavy hitters) I went to my account and opened each one like an excited child on Christmas morning. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.

Hope you have a wonderful Holiday week!