Reviews for Out Of My Way
CarolineSC chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Another good one.
sleepless-gleek chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Just read this whole thing, it was really good. I think Judy's reaction was very realistic for her character on the show. I was like "Oh come on just accept her, she's your daughter for goddsakes!" but I can see her reacting that way. I hope she'll come around. I'm going to go read the rest of these so I can catch up :)
LucyRiot chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Omg... I have so many feelings right now T-T

That agresive/scary!Quinn was amazing. I love how you create that atmosphere of drama and angst. Great!

So... This is the end? It's gonna be a sequel or something? If not I will be waiting for others stories from you.

See ya! Xoxo
shinigami9x chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Complete? What? Why?

Not many fics have Quinn being the one to insist on coming out so kudos for taking that approach to Faberry.
w1cked chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Damn Judy ambushing Quinn like that was crazy. Really looking forward to the dinner with the Berry family now.
Ad3n chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Poor Quinn. My heart goes out to her. Santana deserves what Quinn said. If you're going to piss off someone angry then be prepared to get it thrown back at you. Glad Rachel was able to get her to clam down a little bit. But I don't know why people poke an angry Quinn. Nothing good ever comes out of it. Great job! I love all your stories. Can't wait for more. I hope dinner with the Mr. Berry's go better.
stuffoholic chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
awesome job!

so...another one? soon? pleaseeee.
Halliwell7 chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Wait... That's it? There's a sequel, right?
LaurenKnight13 chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Oh poor Quinn :'( That is so sad... I don't think she should be pushing Santana and especially Rachel away right now... She's gonna need them, and she loves them as much as they love her.

I can't wait for you to write the next bit.
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Maybe she should follow her own advice, and not worry about making her mom happy because her parents are hypocrites, before she fucks it up with Rachel.
w1cked chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Ahh poor Quinn, yet I am not surprised with Judys reaction. Hope she comes around to at least agreeing to meet Rachel. Well at least she has the dinner with Rachel's dads to look forward to. Look forward to reading more.
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
I like this Quinn.
Makeshiftbeauty chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Wow! A quick but very very good read. I loved it! Any chance for more? Like a whole saga? I really enjoyed your writing style. You have a natural flow with dialouge and mixing in detail. Great job! Can't wait for an update. Ps. Poor Quinn, I feel her pain.
kesi chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
this is no doubt Judy's most realistic reaction I've read.
LaurenKnight13 chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
I love that Rachel can make Quinn feel like that, that she can (even if just for a moment) chase all her fears and worries away. I just hope Judy will eventually change. I know it'll take some time... But hopefully she will.

Quinn should have first gotten Judy to know Rachel as her friend before dropping that bomb on her, cause then she would at least KNOW who Rachel is and what she's about... Now she won't even give her a chance?

Maybe Rachel will just pitch up there and try to talk to Judy... But I don't think that's a good idea right now either