Reviews for Don't Give up on Us
csiAngel chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is a fun fic. I can just picture it all. You've got all the characters spot on.
PrttyinPink89 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Good story. The only thing I don't like is that you misspelled Lorelai's name throughout the entire story. It's Lorelai, not Lorelei. Sorry to be nit picky but it always annoys me when people misspell her name!
Limonali chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This is soooo sweeet :) It's probably the best fic I've read so far on Luke and Lorelai!
ficscribbler chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
"Don't Give Up On Us" is a terrific story; thank you so much for rising to the challenge prompt. What a great twist for using the phrase (btw, I don't think you played fast and loose with it at all - I can totally see Lorelei morphing Luke's duck into "their" duck under a variety of scenarios including yours)

Your story had me chuckling from Lorelei's various guessed at Babette's "Sweetie have you heard", her banter with Luke over coffee (and french fries - inspired inclusion), Kirk's inevitable misadventure, Luke's stoic tolerance and sideline support of the town's crazy activities, and Luke's subtle response to Lorelei's unintended reference to their relationship.

I could easily see this played out in an episode. :-) You captured their characters and relationship beautifully, and crafted a very enjoyable read. Thank you!
LawyerGirl1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I liked the banter between Luke and Lorelai. Very characteristic.
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I am amused. And I always wish that somebody would have slapped Luke upside the head with exactly that statement before he went off and gave up and married The Stick Insect...

Anyway, great story, hope you return to the GG fandom because we need more L/L love (for some reason the writing for that pairing has tapered off dramatically in the last year or two).
MalDek chapter 1 . 12/20/2011