Reviews for You'll Find Yourself
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Great oneshot. I don't usually read Riley but wow glad I did this time.
L.A.91 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
3 D
DemeRain chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
A lovely story about a second chance. Thanks for sharing.
tsmacker chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That was really sweet. I find it hilarious that everyone wants to make Riley gay. He is so adorable.
whiti chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
What a sad but lovely story finding yourself.

Jasper went through a lot of Heartache with losing his wife then his dog, ultimately blaming himself.

It was nice to see Riley befriend Jasper and finally get him to see that there is not point continuing his suffering, Alice has paid the ultilmate price with her life & Jasper now needs to live his.

I did donate to this fantastic cause, thank you for contributing.

I adore your stories.
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That was a fabulous story. Thanks!
Justbecause421 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Wow, another lovely 'verse! You really have a way with broken characters. I think I may have been holding my breath the whole time. There was just a sharp pain in Jasper's experience that comes through and hits the reder in the gut but then you sooth that pain so well. Just beautiful.
TwiKiwi50 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I loved this. Thank you. It was so... real. X
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Such a beautiful story.
NCChris chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I think this may be one of the best slash oneshots I've read. What a well developed plot! Congratulations and well done. I really liked the unusual pairing of Jasper and Riley, too. Thanks for sharing it.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
aw I do love an happy ending. xx
mrsbeas chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I really enjoyed this! Loved how the relationship between J & R developed!
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
aw, Jasssspurrr. I'm glad your family and Riley finally got through to you.
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
"...like the first bite of brandy leaving a trail of comfort"

this story just does it for me. it is loving. sad. happy. funny. sweet. and it has that bite.

brilliant.

How many more stories do you have hidden in there, girl?

anna
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That was such a great story kris... I mean, everything you write is wonderful but I swear that I love your Jasper's more than anyhting.

This Riley made my heart flutter and swell and I just adored it! The whole thing!

xoxo