Reviews for THE SECRET CHRISTMAS WISH OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER
Bendrian chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
The writer never bashed Ricky and Amy in the story's they write. I have most of them with Demonic Angel and other stories saved on my computer along with a few Ramy stories. Only Ramy writers bash other people. So far I never really liked Ben with Amy because she was so fake. She was pregnant when she first met Ben and if she would have told him the truth or just not dated him Ben would have been fine. But she was like she is now a selfish brat. Ricky might have changed but he hasn't changed enough to be a friend to people. I think the writers are making Ben so crazy because of you Ramy fans. All any of you do is complain about him and use him to make your Ricky and Amy look better by making he and Adrian the bad guys. I am Badrian fan and i love how their stories keep each character the same and they don't turn Ben or Adrian into heroes but make them normal people in love. They are so real. I wish you would finish the rest of your stories but I understand about your computer and everything But Please start on The Secret Fairytale again I love the beginning, and want to see where it goes.
Jyoti chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
This is just wonderful! It's so touching and sweet. I really enjoyed all of these chapters and I loved how this ended on a good note. Great job!
Jyoti chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Awe, this is sooo cute! Amazing job!
Jyoti chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Pretty long but I loved it! It was so sweet. By the way I have 2 accounts so their Puritina chick is me too. I don't why I reviewed twice LOL. Anyways, great job! And I loved that song from Aladdin.
Jyoti chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Omg this story is just so sweet. There's no drama, everyone's getting along, cute!
Puritina chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
I love it! Amazing!
Jyoti chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Awe this is so cute! I'm usually not that big on Ben and Adrian but now I'm starting to like them :D I really love this!

One thing though, not that you have to do this but sometime sit hard to read when they are having a conversation. I would recommend using some quotation marks and spacing things out more so it's easier to understand. Other than that it was great! :)
Jyoti chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Wow this is just beautiful! I love it :)
Jyoti chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I'm not a Ben/Adrian fan and I only read the story because it was spiritual lol. But I really like this first chapter. I'm excited to see where this goes! :)
Ashley-Elizabeth chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
So umm okay. I'm a Ramy fan and I was being really nosey on the comments on the bottom but I can't help but say you can't really get mad about some Ramy fan bashing on your story because you do the SAME exact thing to some Ramy stories that I read on here. Like you said about your story, it's your story and you can do whatever you want but that's kind of hypocritical. I see some of your comments on Ramy stories and I see you totally bashing them because some (not all) make Ben & Adrian bad people but let them do what they want. Just sayin. Not sayin its right what they do but you can't get mad when you do the same exact thing. And btw, I'm a Ramy fan and I like Adrian. Gonna be truthful right now, in the show, as of right now, I like Ricky (has really grown a lot) and Adrian individually and have no dislike towards Adrian (like I did in the first three seasons) at all because they are the only ones with sense right now. Ben is being love sick with that stupid Dylan girl just like he was when he was with Amy and Amy is annoying just like she was before & after she had John in season 1 & 2 and when she was very disrespectful to Ben (her bf at the time of season 1&2) except now it's with Ricky.
ReallifeAmy chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
I really loved this story. The part where you had Ben and Adrian sleep with Mercy was so heart warming. I especially liked how you had Adrian praying when they ate, it showed how greatful she was to have her wish of being with Ben and Mercy for Christmas. Then having them skating together to the song A Whole New World from Aladdin was totally romantic, I love that movie. The ending was even better the kiss which was right under the miseltoe, showing that they could still be together. I hate how the show has her acting as if her relationship with Ben and Mercy meant nothing to her.

I have stopped watching this show because I hate how they just broke up Ben and Adrian and then just forgot about Mercy, and from what I have been hearing I am not the only one. I hope you continue to write, I love the other stories that others are writing, but I kind of want to see what happens in yours. I really want to read your Jerry Springer story, and Rebecca's Way she is a real teen mom, so please come back to the site.
Badrian Fan chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Hey what happened to your other story Guy Talk it was funny why did you take it down.d
Badrian Fan chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
I love, love, love, this story and Ben and Adrian. They have to be my favorite couple on Secret Life. I was very upset when I realized they were getting divorced, to me their union was more honest than any other couple on the show. Sure they had sex for the wrong reason, but anyone who has ever watched this show knows that those two were going to hookup somewhere down the line. I only wish they would get back together, hopefully this is what will happen to them for Christmas and they will get back together. But great story and to that NileyRamy fan. Ben and Adrian are the best couple on Secret Life they have real problems and unlike Ricky and Amy they actually have a relationship. Ben is honest, kind, handsome, and loyal. Adrian is honest, caring, and strong willed. I hope they get back together, and I hope you realize that Amy and Ricky won't last long. Look at their parents and you can tell they are not meant to last. But, I hope Amy and Ricky don't try and interfere with Ben and Adrian again.
Secret Life Mommy chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
I really liked this story it showed the meaning of Christmas, and the bond of parents and loved ones. I wish if the show did a Chistmas episode they should use this one. I loved the happiness, and bond that was shared between Ben, Adrian, and Mercy. Especially the part where Ben brought Mercy into the bedroom, and they fell asleep together. It reminded me of when my daughter, my husband, and I did for our first Christmas together so GREAT STORY. It is much better than that Three Christmas's story. I just don't understand why so many of these young kids, cheer Ricky and jeer Ben.
tmarie chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
This was nice but hard to read. It would be easier if you separated the dialogue from the rest of the paragraphs and used the right punctuation. It's hard to tell what the characters are saying and what's the narration when they are mixed together.