Reviews for My First Kiss
Mrees chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
A lot different than any of the sex scenes in the book for sure, definitely more realistic
Pabot chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I admit that during reading chapter 1 and 2 I was really pissed at Edward - I mean, duh! Asshole. But I have to say that I grew to like him eventually. Though I guess that was your goal from the beginning, huh? That all thing with hiding his true feelings, maturing and all? Either way - thank you. It's one of the best no-so-one-shots I have ever read. ;)
Anon chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Bella should have said "daddy wasn't always mature and would make me angry a lot"
Mars32 chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Edward is an ass. I'm glad Bella didn't give into him in the hallway. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Fakin'it chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Sounds like it's time for her to find Jacob and give Eddie boy a taste of his own medicine.

"You want to be my Mr. Right, fine, but he's my Mr. Right Now. I'm not going to sit at home alone waiting for you, while you're out banging your girlfriend. You want to have fun now and come back to me when you're ready to settle down? So be it. But what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I'M going to have fun now TOO, just like you. When you're ready to give up Tanya, I'll give up Jake. When you're ready to be exclusive with me and only me, THEN you can ask me to give up any other relationships. Until then, you'll just have to accept that while someone else is warming YOUR bed, someone else will be warming MINE. You can't have your cake and eat it too, Edward. I'm not a doll you can put on a shelf to take down and dust off when you're ready. I have needs, wants, and desires that are GOING to be met one way or another. Since YOU'RE not willing to be what I need right now, then I have every right to find somebody else who will."

Ha, take that Eddie boy.
DilaraH chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Your story is really great. I cannot understand Edward though. I mean when he feels something for Bella he shouldn't be together with someone else. But I think thats what makes the story exciting. You wanna know why Edward doesn't choose Bella over his GF and if he's gonna do it.

But why did you mark the story as completed ? Won't you write anouther chapter ? Because this can hardly be the end, can it ?

Looking forward to (hopefully) another chapter :))
purplegirl95 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I loved the whole thing but I felt left hanging. I hope there's another chapter coming, that would be awesome. :')
Kgunter34 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
He is an ass. She needs to leave it alone. Great update.
whi4t8b3 f8m chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
PLEASE make more!
edluver09 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Aw, it kinda broke my heart but I liked it.
kag0515 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh I like this. Maybe some serious angst in the future. I would love if you continued this. :)
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
this was good made me cry too. I would love for you to continue it.
skylar6445 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I loved it, I think you should definitely continue.
Breenda15 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I really, really like this. You should continue this.