Reviews for How the God Conquered World Tour
Skillet28561 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
FINALLY! Someone who agrees with me on this season. This season had some of the worst writing ever, to the point where I genuinely think that it deserves all the hate Action and ROTI get. It won't bug me if you like it though. Just keep it far away from me.
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I think it was very well done and the message it coveys actually made me think. Thank you for uploading this. your a good person and an excellent writer. :)
Markus Deathstalker chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Wow, man. You must really hate season 3 huh? Yeah, I admit that the season was just plain odd, and the song does actually bring up alot of the problems I had. However, it doesn't cover the biggest problem I had with the series in general: character inconsistencies.

Lets take Duncan as an example. He's supposed to be a good guy, but was meant to be more of an anti-hero, in season 1 anyway. Season 3 come up, and he begins acting like huge prick, but he's still meant to be good. I've seen Deadpool with less morality problems than this! This is actually one of the main reasons why I didn't like TDWT: it took a character that I thought was, at the very least, decent, and made him plummet to the likability level of a dickweed.

But then I noticed that other characters had these weird moments of inconsistencies throughout the series as well. Take Trent. One second he sees Gwen ad the girl of his dreams, and the next he's believing Heather's lies about Gwen not being nice to her and insulting Trent behind his back. I mean, come on, dude. You believe Heather? The obvious back-stabber whose name is an anagram for "hate her"?

Cody is another perfect example. In season 1, he was the geek who was a self-proclaimed ladies man that was a bit of a perv, but still enough of a gentleman and quite loyal friend when he hooked up Gwen and Trent, despite having a crush on her. In season 3, he seems to be even more perverted, to a point where it gets somewhat unsettling.

Wait, what am I doing again? Oh, right, reviewing. Overall the song is well written, funny, and goes well to the beat of the original song that it is based on, while also understanding that everything that was said was an opinion, and that not everyone would agree with it.
DoktorK chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I really liked this, if just for the goofy rhymes since complaining about TDWT gets on my nerves. Now, if you read my story, you'd see I'd have to rebuke some stuff, but like the end says everyone's got their own opinion.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Here we have one of the greatest marvels of fanfiction: the crackfic. The idea of Kratos, after slaying the entire pantheon, becoming an internet reviewer is too awesome (I don't know if you watched Space Ghost Coast to Coast, the premise is almost the same).

This fic earned me good laughs, to tell the truth, right in the spirit of Dr. Seuss. As for my opinions, I didn't dislike that much the season in the beginning, the problem of ignoring TDA is that while trying to get rid of the bad things, they got rid of everything, including good things, like Heather's character development (I started to like her, after the first special, when I saw how much potential she had to develop, in spite of villainity), but I agree on the H/A thing, that pairing is awful! And the ending, it managed to top Evangelion on the nonsense, and that's an achievement (even if Ezekiel were a villain, it would be much better, but, as StrixMoonwing showed, even a feral Zeke plot can work, if it's done right, something that wasn't in TDWT)! The writers could have done better. Thanks for sharing this fic with us, good work!
The Kobold Necromancer chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Someone's been watching the Nostalgia Critic! ;)

I loved your song and story, I really do agree!

I may not play God of War, but Kratos's point I see!

TDWT was a failure, a god-awful bore.

It makes me cringe to think that we'll get more...

Of Courtney wailing over Duncan and Gwen...

Bridgette gets ignored, because we need Owen.

How much more can I take?

This show has caused heartbreak.

After all, I wrote TDC because I loved TDI a lot.

And now they've Kicked the Dog with me, poor lil' Spot.

I'm sick of mean being rewarded, it just isn't right.

And thus I am going to scream out with all of my might.

Fans and show writers, there is one thing I demand...

Stop wailing on Gwen, the real cheating bastard is Duncan!

Awesome work, my friend. :D