Reviews for Through the Black Night
Piggypig213 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
the last bit was kind of a damper, and your definition of rated T XD you were right on that boundary. your a very good writer, i'm jealous XD
tsuki-llama chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I love the way you sneak in words like "electrifying" and "undercurrent", not referring directly to Hei's power but invoking it through the situation.

One thing that I didn't like was how bashful you wrote Misaki, both at the restaurant and in the hotel; I just don't feel like it fits her character. Being a little shy about a relationship, yes, but not necessarily stammering and blushing constantly (of course, I've written her blushing more times than I care to admit, so I probably shouldn't talk). And Hei manipulating her like that makes me really uncomfortable.

BUT, OOCness aside - you have a real talent for writing steamy, sexy-yet-subtle scenes that I envy, and the chemistry between them was totally believable (once they got past the awkwardness)! Definitely not the cure he was looking for ;)

Did you ever write a sequel to this? I want to see how this one night stand plays out...no way will Misaki let him just disappear!
cutecumbers chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Please stop. The things you do to my feelings are far from okay. ; w ;
Noname00 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I loved it
katsekala chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love this couple and this is so well written! Many kisses!
Sakabatou77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Yay! I made I'm signed in this time!

I loved this one shot! I am so favoring this one! I know Haruko had to have enjoyed it.

A mistake I saw:

He didn't need to now that they were here since there was no one to scrutinize his actions.

I think you meant know.
Panaru Fuhen chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I rather like your version of "Rated: T". More Misaki x Hei please 3. There is a very painful and obvious lack of well written Misaki x Hei stories and you're the author of most of the ones worth reading.
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
arrrrgh! so amazingly delicate in the situation. but then again there is a reason i am writing what i write. so that even if this had happened...there neds to be the destiny. one where I nor you rip our hair out screaming "gawddammit! wtf bones?" lol well written, my dear. it made my day! much love!
Dear4Life chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
_ OMG! THIS... THIS was YUMMY, STEAMY, BEAUTIFUL! _

HOT DAMN! I LoVeD, LovED LOvED it so much!

Amazing job as always fitting it with the song.

I may actually be a little late for work today... as I had to read it it and finish it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!