Reviews for Titans v Slade
Red fiend chapter 9 . 9/14
NOOOOOOO Slade no offense but slade is a master at martial arts almost as good as batman and also his mind moves 9 times faster than the normal human and he has inhuman strength and most of all a crazy healing factor how does he get wrecked excactly?
Princess Unikitty chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
pretty awesome story. though its age shows, since there was little to no description.
seashel chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
yay! I loved it! Are you going to write one where Terra has to tell BB what happened with slade? I really like this!
arizonahawk711 chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
Thanx so much for a wonderful chapter. I hope you write another book too. I saw the note at the bottom and i thank you for that. I'm new to the site but should have my first book up for Teen Titans up shortly. i'm still working out the problems. thanx, bye!
SapphireDragon chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
Aww I liked warm sweet raven, she's always portrayed so unemotional it was refreshing seeing some 1 do something different. Btw cool idea including Kole I don't see her often in stories, also just had a random idea that it would be cool 4 an American Dragon X over in 1 of your stories with Edward being a dragon an' all it would create an interesting plot dynamic. If u don't know the show just Wikia it.
arizonahawk711 chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
I am loving this. Thanx so much for taking my advice. I love that Terra kicked Slade's ass though she forgot to hit him for Cyborg... anyways please write more