Reviews for Cyber Six
banshee1968 chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
That was very interesting. I liked it. I've never liked Leslie. She always seemed like a bully to me. I really wanted Amy to tear her apart. Thanks.
theophilusrex chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
*round of applause* for kirbilius, the writer who managed to keep me on my toes about this story for almost a year... :)
kira.prewett chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
Epilogue already? Somehow I don't think Josephine will stay away like she claims... She's evil I tell you! Very good story. I loved it!
chylea3784 chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
welcome back! update soon!
theophilusrex chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
kirbilius you're back! thankyou and i hope you continue to update the story, there seems to still be a lot to go... honestly i've forgotten most of what happened but am glad you came back :)
and sorry if lack of reviews is discouraging, you deserve way more...
Someone chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
So, uhm... It's been a really long time since you updated. I know I haven't reviewed before, but better late than never, right? I wasn't really sure about this fic at first, even though I have come to crave reading more. It is an amazingly fun premise. I can't remember which chapter it was in, but that line, "sports, fashion, Howard" had me chuckling for some time. Also, Penny's orgasm at the capable hands of Amy! And evil, evil Leslie: I love hating her. At one point I read that Amy wore a beret, which surprised me, because I had never seen her wear one, but then I realized you must mean a barrette instead. Also, in the last chapter you said "Grey's anatomy" while it should be "Gray's anatomy" (I should know, I have the book right in front of me as I type this). Maybe it was an intentional mistake, I don't know.

Anyway, I hope you update soon. You have many Shamy readers missing you.
rubyanjel chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
oh wow! I love how you included 'sup' and Sheldon's faint into the chapter! kudos!

So, what is Leslie up to, this time?

Penny knew about Cyber Six. I was laughing when Sheldon was calling her! Good job with that!

Will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter! :D
Chylea3784 chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
Most excellent chapter! I loved the line:Sheldon turned into Amy's one armed grasp as if he had been trained for it. It's an awesome line. Update soon!
TimeLessWasted chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
I was freaking out all over the place when I couldn't access this chapter, lol. I'm kind of becoming more and more terrified for our little group! I hope all is ok! Can't wait to read more! :)
TimeLessWasted chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Ugh I do not like Leslie. I wasn't sure how I felt about this at first, but it's really cool and imaginative! :) I like it a lot! Can't wait to read more!
theophilusrex chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
i await the fight scene between those two (cyber6 and jose that is)with glee. you seemed stuck with chapter 11 but im glad you pulled through. Never really liked leslie and im glad you made her the bad guy (or did you?).

Kudos :)

theo.
Modern Audrey chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
I've been trying to access it since yesterday, but I can't see chapter 12:( Maybe you should re-upload it, cause it just keeps telling me the chapter doesn't exist.
tgn chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
OMG...i felt like i was reading a Harlequin novel. i felt dirty reading it...it was very nice story, detailed, and interesting. I need a cigarette after reading this :)
Chylea3784 chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
well done! Update soon!
jhnigbhgvbkihtgs4erw chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
you have a distinctive style of writing, which i like. your TBBT fanfic totally goes out of the norm and i'm wondering if you're doing a crossover with some random superhero story i'm not familiar with. i like that you used a panther (my favourite animal), did you deliberately use the most boring character in the series? (don't get me wrong Amy's my favourite character, and boring is different to uninteresting, i.e Amy is boring, Howard and Leonard are uninteresting). you've got a bit of a superman storyline, boring clark kent who secretly has this awesome life.

hope to hear from you soon, theo :)