Reviews for Five
Shiary chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
awsome but... its says complete but is it really?
Little Goose Girl chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Yay! I'm so glad you updated. You've got some serious talent. Once more, you're unique story-telling is immaculate, dark and enthralling. I'm very much looking forward to the sequel!
Little Goose Girl chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! I really am losing the plot.

Wow! That was NOT the reaction I was expecting to the contents of the letter. Completely out of left field. Poor Ahim :-( And poor Joe. Masochism is his forte.

To me, though, I think the highlight was the Marvelous, Luka, Doc and Gai parts - especially Gai. They were all written wonderfully well. The Marvelous and Luka interaction was compelling. Gai was beyond awesome. Very true to character, an excellent agent for connecting them all to the plot and moving it along. And Doc was just so ... Doc :-p

Can't wait for the next installment! :-D
Red Shadow Ranger chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Nenadmon chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
What was that all about? Don't hold us in suspense too much,please:D I hope that he will find his princess.

Nice as always:D
Sir Koji chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
I like the overall idea of this chapter, with the letters and how they all have their own stories, according to Luka. That's the truth of the matter; they do, and you're displaying Joe's brilliantly with how his story has affected him, and is affecting what he wants.

Overall this was great, especially knowing that it's leading up to the diplomatic story. I can't wait to see more of the overall storyline.
Red Shadow Ranger chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Little Goose Girl chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
... Wow! I don't know if it is the novelty, but I think this is my favourite chapter yet! (sorry, Aussie spelling. We love a useless 'u'). Brilliantly done!

Adore the Gai-Joe interaction. I may have just had a *teensy* (yeah, right) laughing fit. And declared: "I LOVE GAI!" to the empty room :-D

Intrigue upon intrigue. Luka's letter that she doesn't want Marvelous to know about. Ahim's letter which, after reluctantly/apprehensively being opened, has caused her to abandon ship ... You sure know how to draw the reader in and have them begging for more (maybe you should pass this knowledge on to Doc, see if it transposes to wooing the ladies and helps him with Luka ;-p )

Joe, wonderful, masochistic, chivalrous, exsquisite Joe ... words have not yet been invented to describe just how much I love the way you write him. Truly stupendous work :-D

If I didn't possess and enormous amount of compassion and a tiny shred of dignity, I would be flooding your inbox with requests to UPDATE! UPDATE NOW! But just keep in mind, while the action is absent, the intent is still there. :-D

Take care! Looking forward to the next update :-D
Sir Koji chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Sorry for how long it took me. I stopped looking at my emails for the site, and I completely forgot I was reading ongoing works.

Identity theft, hope that works out for you. That is just terrible.

That was the best of the three chapters. Things are coming out more, it seems, which is nice to see in their progressing relationship. It was a beautiful read, and made sense for their characters.

The last one was great; it was a beautifully done scene, truly, and the views expressed in it fit them and their characters extremely well.
Nenadmon chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Sometimes love hurts but in their case love will win:D

I expect more because lately we have to much Marvelous/Ahim ff.

JOE/AHIM for the win!
Nenadmon chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
01:"The cat is quite lucky, after all." She really know how to convert her feelings into right words

02:Being strong

03:Something to learn

04:Taking a bullet for her love

05:Standing by his side

Even better chapter than previous:D
Nenadmon chapter 1 . 1/16/2012

05:Care

Good as always:D
MidnightRosebud chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Heavy but makes me melt too. :3

I have to say, I am most definitely looking forward to the next installment.
Red Shadow Ranger chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Little Goose Girl chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
AHHHHHH! EPIC SQUEE-AGE! Very darkly beautiful. That was amazing! I'm really looking forward to where you're going with this. It's certainly very unique in the realm of Gokaiger fanfiction and I love it to bits. This is, without a doubt, my favourite fanfic of ALL-TIME (and I've read an embarrassing amount).

Poor Joe is such a tragic soul! As you said, pirates DON'T get their happy endings ... (but here's hoping he does!)