Reviews for To Wear the Cloak
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I loved it!
In a Pickle chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
this was amazing. i love leon. compared to the other knights he real doesn't get enough credit. he is such a strong and noble character and you've done a wonderful job putting him down in words. this was a great read. i think my heart broke a little when leon mentioned the old knights and how he was the only man left standing. it was quite a moving piece. thank you for sharing ;)
BaddestWolf chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This was beautifully written. There's not enough of Leon or Gwaine out there, and even less of them together. I'm extremely glad I came across this.
beeayy chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
this is great! I really like how you go into how Leon trains the knights to be noble! 3
hootpoop12 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Really great story, made me really start to like Leon.
Iaveina chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Two things:

"Precisely three days after that Leon's sleeves from his training tunic vanish and the mail shirt becomes a vest. Leon is fully prepared to protest and cite several safety rules before he remembers that Percival has yet to actually take a blow to his arm during training."

'Leon's sleeves' Percival's sleeves?

And when Gwaine drags Leon to the tavern and Leon's wondering if Arthur and Gwen will turn up you refer to Arthur as 'King Arthur' even though he's Prince...

BUT. THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! I loved how you did it from Leon's perspective on things, and how the Knights were awful in the beginning and then truly came together at the end!
CacilieBlaas chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
For me, the best fic about Gwaine and Leon. I just love this story so much that i can't stop reading an again… an again… an again! xD Thanks you and i hope you'll write some Gwaine/Leon in the future 3
MegCas chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Next to 7 this might be my favorite work of yours! I thought you did a really good job dealing with Gwaine and his emotions! He seems like he'd be the one to struggle after his drunken confession to Merlin.

Even though this is really long, Please write more of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
alkfjlakjdf that was, by far, the best bromance-driven fic here. Kudos for writing LeonxGwaine too, especially with both of them dead on in character.
Ivrian chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
It was a beautiful and moving story. At times, you had me close to tears. Thanks a lot for sharing, you really had the "voice" of Sir Leon.