Reviews for The Death of Spring
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
I love this story! I would love a sequel if there already isn't one. This story is absolutely amazing, great work my friend!
TheRithmatist chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
fantastic story! I love it D
PlutoCookie chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
XD this was hilarious! love your take on the story and how you stay true to the nature of the Disney characters!
Obsessivelove1921 chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
awesom..:) im glad evrything worked out haha its great!
whitealmond chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Wonderfully funny retelling of the Hades and Persephone myth - I laughed so hard!
Ras144 too lazy to login chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
I'm really enjoying the plot even though it's going so fast.
D.Minx chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
Awwwww, what a sweet ending hun! I'm pleased you did your homework and researched their children too, also I almost made Macaria and Melinoe twins in my story but decided against that as I have plans to make Hades' life when his youngest child comes along *evil smirk* I'm a sucker for torture what can I say... Although just so you know, mythology actually states that their son zagreus (plutus, brimos, ickachos, whatever you wanna call him) was their first born child, but I'm glad you didn't do this as I did. And I did get your tantalus reference, he was the first inmate mentioned in P.o.P and kudos to you for the humour! .

~Ditzy x
DagnyHepburn chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
I didn't know that Hades and Persephone actually had daughters! Thank you for teaching me something new today :) and I totally picture Hades, Persephone and the twins as some immortal, Greek version of the Addams family :) Of course I get your Tantalus joke! Food/drinks are always near him but try as he might, he can't get them. Temptation's a b***h! Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing your dream!
DagnyHepburn chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
How does one delicately shudder? I've always wondered. Awww Hades and Seph are super cute and sexy together! Super duper excited for the increase in the rating *waglles eyebrows*. NOw they share a room!
Miss Savvy chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
oh, this is fantastic :)

love your portrayal of hades, too!
DagnyHepburn chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
aaahhhhh! Hades and Seph sitting in Hades K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Actually they probs will be making out alot (what else is there to do in the Underworld?). I love greek myth and I love this story! Glad you decided to write it :)
DagnyHepburn chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
bahahaha. "if, if is good" best line ever! Oh the Greeks and their incest, crazy stuff. I can just picture Hades' smug look during this whole process. Seems to me that Persephone has the song "I Won't Say I'm In Love" playing on repeat internally. Oy! I wonder what Hades will do to keep her in the underworld.

Beautiful writing as always! So very excited for the next update :)
DagnyHepburn chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
oooooooo steamy makeout sesh! Yes, I imagine the underworld would be a very DANK place in which to live. Sexual tension is rising :D Can't wait to see what happens next!
DagnyHepburn chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
I like your disclaimer at the beginning. I'm pretty sure no one cares about Demeter except for that one Elusian cult haha. Hermes is the best! Good capturing of the accent :)
DagnyHepburn chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Thank the gods that normal men don't just go around seeing a cute face, throwing them over their shoulder, and telling them they have to live in the land of the dead for eternity. Well, that last part would be REALLY weird in real life :) I'm excited for their relationship. I hope they fall madly in love :) Sucks for her if she doesn't!