Reviews for Shadows
noellesullivan chapter 18 . 6/15
I loved it!
Woman of Letters chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Well, at least her death is helping someone... (the bank manager's death, that is.)
Woman of Letters chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Poor Stacy! Oh no... The paragraph where she died, as she's thinking of her husband, is so sad, yet very sweet. Well done!
Woman of Letters chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
The Chloe and Lana scene was well done. I liked the undercurrents you had there.
Woman of Letters chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
I like Sean as a character, but why do I feel he's not exactly who he claims to be? At least that's the feeling I'm getting...
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I'm more familiar with Smallville's earlier seasons, and I love the idea of Clark/Chloe. They certainly could have taken the show that way, before they brought in Lois. I'm excited to see what you do with this story.

Nice POV in the first chapter. I don't know who Gabriel is, but he's obviously bad trouble, and about to hit Smallville.
dhh chapter 18 . 4/2/2010
I LOVE your CLARK! Esp how he treats Chloe!

Great story overall and I was wondering, is it done?

Also, I LOVE that CLARK can't WIN it all! I mean, YOU CAN'T DO and SAVE everyone.
dh1031 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Just found the link to this story from the kryptonsite forum, great work! So, will we ever learn what happened to Gabriel - is he some how connected to the event's in Season 5's "Thirst"? Again, great story!
loneknightd chapter 12 . 12/11/2007
hey mate, just read your 'continuity my ass' comment at the start of 'Shadows' Chapter 5a. I know you've already finished off the story, but it inspired me... okay, made me laugh enough that I felt like sending you a comment.

Love the story so far. My favourite aspects are that it's minimal on angst, Clark is just that little bit more confident (not too much, but just right) and, most of all, that Clark is genuinely interested in Chloe and not Lana.

Kudos on the great story.
Aurelia Rose chapter 18 . 10/25/2007
Wonderful!
SeasonVelvet chapter 18 . 10/16/2006
You did a very thorough job for this fic.

It's true to the characters, and has an interesting plot.

Successful. Good job.
Debbie chapter 17 . 10/2/2005
I love this fic.

Please update! :)
Debbie chapter 18 . 9/30/2005
I'm too tired to log in but not too tired as to let you know that you RULE!

Great fic.

Ud soon
ellennar chapter 18 . 7/17/2005
Wow! What a rollercoaster ride. Very nicely done though I find myself wondering what happened to Sean. Are you considering writing anything else because I'd love to see some more.
elyssalyn chapter 18 . 10/31/2004
Wow. I can't think of anything else to describe it. You truly are one talented writer and I'm sorry to see that you posted only one story. You should think about becoming a writer professionaly because I think you'd be very successful at it. Thank you for this piece of art.