Reviews for Eternity With You
Choices Accepted chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Awesome pairing
Tempest S chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Optimus has the best voice.
Shini02gami chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Lovely, just lovely.
Xireana Zetsubou chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
nice great story and a sweet ending!
starkid chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
human and autobot? wtf
wolfj chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
you wrote a wonderful story,I enjoyed reading it very much.
Sakiku not logged in chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Eh... I'm confused. Like, totally confused. Don't get me wrong - it's not the human-autobot-love or the Transformers part. It's rather the background (or the lack thereof), in front of which your story takes place.

There are several questions that popped up immediately upon reading this:

- when did OP and Harry meet?

- why is Harry immortal?

- I got the impression that Harry's some kind of Minister of Magic (what? how?). When did that happen?

- how come that Harry's got feelings for OP?

- 150 years later: Sam's still alive?

I got the feeling that I'm reading a sidestory to a larger fic which deals with the surroundings of how Transformer!verse and HP!verse mesh together. If this is indeed the case, it would be great if you could include a warning in your Author's Notes or your summary. Because the way it is, I was more occupied with trying to follow all the new things you stuffed into this story, than actually being able to enjoy your nice OP/HP romance.

Sorry about posting this anonymously - as a writer myself, I hate people who leave criticism and then don't give me a way of replying. If you want to contact me for further clarification, you can PM me through my ff-net profile "Sakiku" (I forgot my password and I'm not on my regular computer where I've got it presaved - sorry)

- Sakiku
Queen of Light 17 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Awww so sweet. It was nice to see this in my inbox today. My first fic that I read of yours was Another Chance at Love. Your fanfic was amazing so I was beyound happy to see you had written another fanfic. I too had recently gotten into HP/OP pairings so this fanfic was really a treat. Felt bad about what happened to Sam/Mikaela/Bee. Happy that Harry and Optimus got together in the end though. Once again wonderful story and look forward to more of your fanfics in the future.
LdyGossamer chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
A sweet and interesting story! I felt so very bad for Bee though. I wouldn't mind seeing more of this universe.