Reviews for Mourning
Alenia chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Really, really enjoyed this. Thanks.
L.G chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
P.S.: Did you know that the opening credits include snaps of the team's Passports, including (except for Max) their birthdays &, for Jim, Nicholas, & Grant, their places of birth?

Jim: Oct. 20 in California, Nicholas Jul. 24 in Massachusetts, Max's only shows US citizenship (probably naturalized), Grant Oct. 03 in Georgia, Shannon Mar. 03.

Other info: Nicholas uses glasses for close-up work, so must be presbyopic (farsighted), & in "The Princess" Shannon proves she has a keen sense of smell.
L.G chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I like this. Now, could you please finish "Shell Game" ?
Chrysalis441 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh, it's great to get a new story from you!

Although I personally have never been a great fan of Casey, I really loved how you showed the character's response to her death. Excellent team interaction - it shows that they are all looking out for each other.

The reasoning on why they chose Shannon as new permanent member is absolutely sound and gives her credit.

Please, more! As long as you are still motivated because of the DVDs ;-)
Jill chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I think I might have said this to you in a review of one of your other Mission Impossible stories but I really like how you balance the characters. This story works really well because of that. It's a team story that shows how very well the characters flow together. It's not just about one of them, it's about all of them. I would love to read more stuff like this from you.
RenataPenha chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I'm Brazilian, so forgive me for any write error or grammar. Great story! I love this team and I think you always capture the essence of them all. I hope to read more of your work! Cheers!