Reviews for The Twilight Job
foreverythingsweet chapter 3 . 6/6
Can't wait to continue this!
foreverythingsweet chapter 1 . 6/6
Love this story and love this pairing!
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 12 . 4/22
OMG :) I love it soooooo much that section- story !
Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story! I consider the author (to be) a great novelist
which has the potential.I can't wait to read more.
Please update soon! ::)
please continue it very interesting
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 12 . 4/17
Awesome chapter 12, I loved it.

Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 11 . 3/28
Seriously Bella? Awesome chapter 11, I loved it.

GingerBeanieNinja chapter 11 . 3/27
I like it. you have a brilliant writing style and i hope you feel better at some point. the chapter was brilliant and not that short in all honesty :D
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
please update soon please (puppy eyes)
revinabluemoon chapter 14 . 9/14/2014
u gotta love cludo :]
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
Great story so far, I loved it.

CrazyGryl chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
Great story. When r u going to update it
G-Baby8991 chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
That was a reference to Second Hand Lions wasn't it? Anyway, I love the story.
blondie1421 chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
I really like your story, i hope that you get to updating it soon i would love to see where it ends up going.
AngelBloodLust chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
please please update it's a great story that should be continued.
Mischievously Me chapter 19 . 1/1/2014
I'm sure where you are planning to go with this story, but I had an idea. I don't know whether or not you will like it, but I think it is pretty damn good. Speaking of pretty damn good, I fucking love your story! And Eliot, I really love Eliot. I know you said that you hate it when the Cullen's come in and fuck everything up, but I had a 'different' idea. What if it had been say, a year since Bella's family's death a she decide she want revenge. Now who better than to go to than the crew? So Bella calls a meeting on the death day anniversary, and says something along the lines of "I found a client" they ask "who", she replies "me." Then instead of the Cullens fucking with Bella she fucks with them. I would also like to say that you would have to be like all those other shit-for-brains authors who has Bella break down over seeing the pansy-ass again. The only ones I like is Jasper and the occasional Rosalie. I think if the Cullens money sort of disappeared it would be pretty damn hilarious! Bella has a perfect reason to want to screw them over! Eddie and his crazy obsession with Bella got her family killed! I don't know what to do about the whole vampire thing, that would be up to you.
I don't even know if you will even read my idea, or even want an idea; but I had to get them out there. If you do decide to use them you have my full permission.

Maeve

PS. If you like my idea, but don't want to use this one you can always let me know if you ever get writer's block. I have ideas, but the words escape me. PM me, even for a dip-shit reason, I won't care. This big wide website get pretty fucking lonely.