Reviews for The Traitor and The Pariah
Millenium chapter 31 . 11/7/2015
Chaotic-Theoretician!
Your story is incredible and I really want to read a sequel...And I see that it's been 4 years but... maybe you will watch terra nova again and and inspiration will come :)
TheKatieBugg chapter 31 . 10/14/2015
I know you wrote this years ago but I LOVED it! Anymore thoughts on your sequel?
Loyal fan chapter 31 . 10/8/2015
Please write a sequel. The show has ended and this is one of the best Lucas and Skye fanfictions I have ever read. I hope Lucas comes back for skye... Please!
Lady Atarah chapter 31 . 2/22/2015
Hey I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but I only read this wonderful story recently as I am new to Terra Nova fanfiction. I think this story is clearly above the others by a wide margin and I really wish that you would write a sequel.
Perstephia chapter 23 . 1/9/2014
Hey sorry, reviewing again because I rewatched episodes and you're right there are obviously bullets...dunno what I was thinking, still greatest lucket story ever.
Perstephia chapter 20 . 1/9/2014
You do a fantastic job keeping to the characters, but I will say after the finale I researched if the gun was a sonic or not and on the official website they didn't say what kind it was, and as far as I could determine, their handguns are sonic powered. They don't use bullets. I'm curious as where/what you've discovered the gun to be?
Aside from that, you're fanfiction is the best lucket fic I've read on this site :)
Weregrrrl13 chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
Believe me, no one will complain about this being steamier than planned. *fans self* I love the YouTube links you're posting though.
kpribar chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
I wouldn't rush into the steamy parts and the fluff yet! lol take your time! It makes it more realistic! and can I just say, you do a great job at portraying the characters the exact way they did on terra nova. Just even how you have skye and Lucas interact with each other and the things they say, sounds just like them! keep up the good work! you are fantastic writer :)
kpribar chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
I think you should take it slow between the two! because then its more realistic. It would be so UNREALISTIC as well as make a bad fic if skye immediately fell for him lol it has to take time for her to warm up to him and then for her to fall for him.
Ps this is soo good! keep on writing! love it already!
DarkLuminescence chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
wow...when he kissed her I literally had a heart attack... but nope THEN SHE HAD TO HIT HIM WHAT IS THIS THIS IS CRUEL.
DarkLuminescence chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
OH MY I JUST STARTED AND IM ALREADY LOVING THIS SO OS MUCH.
Silent.Knight1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
OH MY GOD! *squeal!* I've only read the first chapter and I love it already! Wow, this is going to be awesome! I just know it! Can't wait to keep reading! :D
TrintaC chapter 31 . 3/6/2013
:( sequel? pretty please
FawkesFiend chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
LUCAS was so HOT in the series.
Romy9628 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love it already! Can't wait to read the rest, which I will be doing this intire nightuntill sleep takes over, oops:) I love you're writing sooo much! Lots of love from Holland3