Reviews for Stay
Em W chapter 1 . 3/5
WHERE IS THE THIRD PART YOU PROMISED. I'M SORRY I SOUND MAD, BUT THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE THE END. PLEASE WRITE THEM REUNITING AFTER THE BATTLE. THAT'S MY FAVOURITE THING TO READ AND YOU'RE THE BEST WRITER. PLEASE.
timelordEowyn chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This may be blunt and straight to the point, but you are a fantastic writer. Keep writing, you have a gift.
MishiFishi chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I can't seem to find the part about them meeting up again after the battle. Has it not been written yet, or could someone guide me the right way?
Nyx Calliope chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
*sobs* This is so canon that it hurts. You are so right. This is beautiful.
Of Cyanide and Suicide chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW! Oh my god that is just so... I can't even I cant what the what ohmysweetlordinhell that is so adorable!
Freedom is my drug chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
i really like this brilliantly written
lifeinthemacro chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh god *gross sobbing*

Rhi
MooseBlanket chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
These are both wonderful... I'm placing you on author alert, holding out for those sequels you promised! :)
AutumnIsNotSpring chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Even if Rowling never said it in so many words, we all know they got together. ;P though you'd think after she revealed that Dumbledore was gay shed say that they were as well.
girlintime chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Where is the rest? You promised! Gaaah! Please don't let it be that you've given up on them. You write so well. Please continue this.
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is so intensely gorgeous. I wish I had written it, but then I wouldn't get the pleasure of experiencing it as a reader. I adore Deamus (and agree-totally canon). I've pictured this scene so many times and you wrote it perfectly.
SuperCali chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Loved it so much, thank you.
Konstantin chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I wanted a sequel yesterday and you gave it to me two months ago ... wow ... you're awesome ;)
Lebek chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Beautiful story :)
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I loved it!

I can't wait till you upload the next one!