Reviews for Stay
timelordEowyn chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This may be blunt and straight to the point, but you are a fantastic writer. Keep writing, you have a gift.
MishiFishi chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I can't seem to find the part about them meeting up again after the battle. Has it not been written yet, or could someone guide me the right way?
Nyx Calliope chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
*sobs* This is so canon that it hurts. You are so right. This is beautiful.
Of Cyanide and Suicide chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW! Oh my god that is just so... I can't even I cant what the what ohmysweetlordinhell that is so adorable!
Freedom is my drug chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
i really like this brilliantly written
lifeinthemacro chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh god *gross sobbing*

Rhi
MooseBlanket chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
These are both wonderful... I'm placing you on author alert, holding out for those sequels you promised! :)
AutumnIsNotSpring chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Even if Rowling never said it in so many words, we all know they got together. ;P though you'd think after she revealed that Dumbledore was gay shed say that they were as well.
girlintime chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Where is the rest? You promised! Gaaah! Please don't let it be that you've given up on them. You write so well. Please continue this.
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is so intensely gorgeous. I wish I had written it, but then I wouldn't get the pleasure of experiencing it as a reader. I adore Deamus (and agree-totally canon). I've pictured this scene so many times and you wrote it perfectly.
SuperCali chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Loved it so much, thank you.
Konstantin chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I wanted a sequel yesterday and you gave it to me two months ago ... wow ... you're awesome ;)
Lebek chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Beautiful story :)
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I loved it!

I can't wait till you upload the next one!
Lovely Bones chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I'm really excited for the sequel to this story; write it soon!