Reviews for Coffin Rock: Retold
Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Well, you are now FORCING ME to read the sequel. This is torture. Just kidding. That really was a good story! I have absolutely no idea as to what happened but I enjoyed reading it. Heading over to the sequel,

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
I heard of the pandora box thing before, but this is the first time I have ever seen it as an allusion. Wonderful cliffhanger... I think.

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Oh so now Aaron repents! I'm still mad at him, and probably will be until the end of the story, when I will most likely forgive him. By the way, you creeped me out with the stick figure scene a chapter ago. I'm gonna have nightmares tonight! Great!

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
Four chapters on a phone? Pure dedication! I admire you for that! Anyway, about the story... WHY ON EARTH ARE THEY STILL THERE? I mean, I wouldn't want to start a pack or a colony on some haunted ground! There has got to be a good reason that they are still there. And Aaron... PSSSHHH! That wolf is an idiot! He knowingly sent these three wolves to a place that he knew was haunted and didn't even bother to give them a warning! He needs to have something happen to him, I think.

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
I really don't see why this is rated M, it seems more like an upper T. Anyway, I'm still reading, although I am getting more and more confused. I've never seen Blair Witch Project, so that could be why. Also, there was one point either in this chapter or the last where you accidentally said 'Aaron' instead of 'Kate.' It was somewhere near a part where they turn the camcorders on. I'm going to keep reading and try not to get confused.

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
"Kate, I don't think we're in Jasper anymore." You win today's contest for classic movie line referencing! That was just awesome! I don't think anyone else has EVER paired the Wizard of Oz with Alpha and Omega. Just amazing! Well, I guess I better continue to see if the sound was an avalanche or if it was something like... Black Magic! *GASP* It's the Wicked Witch of the West! Haha just kidding, but that would be even more awesome. Gonna go read more now,

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
And with that, I have to go. Catch the rest later... If I can take the weirdness, that is. Maybe I better not read this at night.

Dancing Lunar Wolves chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
See now I gotta watch the Blair Witch Project. Classic movie, I heard there was an all wolf cast done once and it was hilarious. Good end to this part.
Dancing Lunar Wolves chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Lol I'm seeing a wolf with a camera and its funny in every way
Jackie chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Oooo I like this one!
nova123 chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
You put A&O with horror together so well! Keep on with A&O!
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 12 . 12/27/2011
That's the way most of those movies end anyway. I still liked this story alot and I'm really looking forward to the next story.
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 11 . 12/27/2011
What the hell is pandora? I guess I'll have to watch the movie.
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 9 . 12/27/2011
Lily and Aaron better hurry.
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
I'll bet that the movie, based off of what you've written here is freaky as hell.