Reviews for Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner
GMB13carat chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Hee hee. Such a fine example of classes South Park.
nightmaster000 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Great story
The QAS chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
And as usual, your work was nothing short of epic
Madam Platypus chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
How did I not find this sooner? This is golden, I swear! I love Zevon and "Roland" is my favorite of his songs! (I like Taylor Swift too, but it's South Park, you have to trash everyone.)

Ilove Charlie, she's a hoot, and I completely lost it during the sleepover scene. And Kenny getting drunk? Ooh, boy…

This needs to be an episode. Someone needs to find Matt Stone and Trey Parker and make this an episode. Why couldn't I have found this years ago?
Shomei No Jisshi chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
That was... bizzare, but now I need to find my face. I laughed it off.
Shomei No Jisshi chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
OK, that HAS to be the best sleepover ever. Period.
YeMerryHippogriffs chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
This is epic. I'm seriously. You are one of the only authors in this fandom that I consistently appreciate.
James chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
"When reached for comment, one father rat said, 'Sqeaky squeak squeaker.' Now over to Jim Flanigan with the weather."

Lol hilarious. Awesome.
LethalTempest chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This story is simply comedy gold. There is no scene in it that didn't make me laugh. I love the murder of Taylor Swift as well, as she is a talent-less whore with nothing to offer this world, music wise,
loadsamoney chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
ohhhh Does Kyle like Charlie...? That would make so much sense
loadsamoney chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
I love the end to this story! XD Taylor Swift dies!

I hate her music too.

Yet another awesome story from you, you have great ideas. I gotta check out this Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner thing!
nthing498 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
"Shelley: That's for whichever of you twerps left the toilet seat up.

Charlie: I didn't do it. I'm a girl." LOL.

"Kyle: Hold my hand again, you'll feel better!

She grabs his hand.

Charlie: I don't feel any different!"

Kyle, Y U TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CHARLIE?

This one was pretty okay. It reminds me of some of the SP episodes which I didn't really like because, well, I kind of just didn't. :/ Still, it's like another SP episode, so...good job?

-ML