Reviews for Nothing But the Truth
hujwernoo chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Heh heh. Good old Harvey, screwing with poor Mike's head at every opportunity. I must admit, I don't usually like crack, but this one is the exception.

And now, I shall go to your page and see if you have any more Suits fics. (pleasepleaseplease...)

You are a rather noteworthy writer, ma amie.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
I don't normally review but since you had Monkey Island references I thought you deserved a review lol, and I love the story so far, its really good and caused my stomach to hurt from laughing so hard at some points!
awakened-earth chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
OH MY GOD! This is amaaazing! I love it! I want more, More, MORE!
JamesMoriartea chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
This was rather odd, but very enjoyable. Great fic!
Judge Juno chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
soooo funny! and even though i doubt they'll ever put anything this sci fi in the film, i still like the idea of mike having to tell everyone the truth all the time lol!
DarthZ chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Wow. That's a, uh, interesting story you got there. Really funny, though :)
C8H7N3O2 chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Oh my.. This was absolutely wonderful! I really enjoyed this! XD
MegalegU chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
This isn't the end, is it? :P
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Lol Great story! It had me laughing the whole time. ]
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Mmm, 2 Harveys making out, you say? :3 I can't focus on anything but that for some reason... But yay, Mike can tell a lie! But aww, it's over :( Great story though - it was a joy to read, and you updated really quickly :D
Su chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Now, normally I don't like Mike/Jenny pairings much, but I felt the need to tell you that I rather enjoyed your characterization of their relationship. And it was the need to tell you that which prompted this review.

I think you've done excellent job on your voices and characterizations of Mike and Harvey and Louis too. And Donna as well. You've done a particularly good job in capturing the dynamics of Harvey and Mike's complicated relationships. And I've enjoyed reading their interactions, as well as Mike's interactions with everyone else.

I'll admit though that it took a little while for the story to grow on me, simply because I found the mad scientist/truth serum aspect of the plot a little way out, but I had a good read nonetheless and look forward to reading more.
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Haha, Mike does right - telling a girl what he REALLY thinks whilst clothes shopping is a recipe for disaster ;) This is so good! I;m glad you posted it :D
MegalegU chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Wow, this is really good!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Awww, noo.
kutoki chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Aww Poor Mike! I hope they find Adrian. Please update soon!