Reviews for Shattered Pieces
Norman01 chapter 3 . 7/26
This is a really good story. Realistically, this is written do well. Please continue the story.
doccalaban chapter 3 . 6/14
I just finished reading this story again and thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope that you will take it up once more and finish it. Considering the direction that the last three seasons of the show took, this story takes on a strong appeal. It always bothered me that Alexis and Martha seemed to support Becket more than Castle. I like the idea of Alexis circling the wagons around her dad. Lanie, Esposito, and Ryan would understandably defend Becket, so seeing them suddenly facing a strong and determined Alexis was very enjoyable.
barb ponder chapter 3 . 6/12
hope you finish it - after hearing alexis arguments, he should have walked away!
Phaerre chapter 3 . 3/16
Wow! Just found this story and I think its awesome! Definitely different and I can totally see Alexis having these emotions and being so protective of Castle. Of course, relational dysfunctions are practically a prerequisite of any long running TV show, but its nice to see a take on the potential fallout for characters. Thanks so much for sharing your talents!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
finally someone that writes just how cold icey bitch beckett really is
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
loved the way alexis just was not going to take anymore bullshit from beckett
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
This story Sucks
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
My favorite kind of story. Similar to a cliff hanger, but it isn't a cliff, just a crack in the ground - and someone stepped on the crack, closed it up and the whole story just vanished.

Next time you want to write a little piece of a story? Don't. Go eat onion ice cream instead.

Jiml2

What? That isn't it? You mean you were just too fickle to finish what you started?
KBeckettCastle chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Really powerfully written. The Alexis of this AU seems so much more realistic than weak effort canon gave her. I could really see her coming to the end of her tether and exploding on Kate. Looking forward to the rest of this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
Still Hoping you're gonna take a shot at finishing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
FUCKING RIGHT ALEXIS!
jj chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
good story. are you going to finish some day.
Lisa chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Please. As a grown man, if Castle wanted to crawl back for more abuse from Beckett, he would do so, with or without Alexis's approval.

IMHO, Alexis has every right to keep Beckett away from Castle. Their relationship is toxic, unhealthy, and abusive. When you see a love one, even if it is your father, in an abusive relationship, it is your job to do something about it. From day one, Beckett has been an albatross around Castle's neck. He is in too deep to see the destruction he is leaving behind following behind her like a pathetic, abused puppy.

If anything, it should have been Martha leading the charge to help rid Beckett from her son's life. Her constant defending of Beckett's selfish, mean-spirited actions towards her son is baffling. Every action Beckett took to lie, string Castle along and push him was deliberate.

Beckett intentionally chose to hurt him instead of letting him go. Her ego enjoyed playing him like a fiddle, throwing him away and probably laughed its behind off every time he came crawling back for more dismissals and avoidance.

Castle has to wait years for her, when I doubt Will, Demming or Josh waited weeks before she slept with them. I don't buy the wall because it didn't keep anyone else out but Castle. The only conclusion I have is she never loved him, she just craved the undeserved devotion.

As for Castle, I think his abandon issues is why he seeks relationships with selfish, belittling women. Beckett did not make Castle better, she made him worse. Before he may have been childish but at least he had his self esteem. Now, Castle is a broken, damaged, self loathing man who doubt even loves himself anymore. That is what loving Katherine Beckett got Richard Castle.

He sees himself as unloving, undeserving, and unwanted. It was painful to watch. Any man who loved himself would have saw the writing on the wall and moved on. She was not worth it. Any person with eyes could see that. Except the delusional eyes of Castle. I contend he fell in love with his image of Beckett. There's nothing beautiful or extraordinary about the Kate Beckett in reality.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
I really don't like this Alexis, she is way, way out of line. I get that she doesn't want to see her father hurt, but he is the parent and she is child, she doesn't get to decide who gets to be in his life and who doesn't. Alexis is the child in this situation, she does not have the right to control all the adults around her and tell them what to do and what not to do. I can't get behind anything she says, because it's not her place to say any of it, it's Castle's, because it's his life they are talking about. How would Alexis feel if her dad went to her friends and told them who was allowed to hang out with her and who wasn't? My guess is she would be furious because it's her life.

Alexis has a right to mad, but she does not have the right to dictate who can and can't be in her father's life.
ms simmons chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
O...M...G GOD this was freaking AWESOME I LOVED IT THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED ON THE SHOW I REALLY REALLY REALLYYYYYYYY HOPE YOU CONTINUE