Reviews for Shattered Pieces
KBeckettCastle chapter 1 . 6/14
Really powerfully written. The Alexis of this AU seems so much more realistic than weak effort canon gave her. I could really see her coming to the end of her tether and exploding on Kate. Looking forward to the rest of this story.
Still Hoping you're gonna take a shot at finishing this.
FUCKING RIGHT ALEXIS!
jj chapter 3 . 5/3
good story. are you going to finish some day.
Lisa chapter 3 . 4/19
Please. As a grown man, if Castle wanted to crawl back for more abuse from Beckett, he would do so, with or without Alexis's approval.

IMHO, Alexis has every right to keep Beckett away from Castle. Their relationship is toxic, unhealthy, and abusive. When you see a love one, even if it is your father, in an abusive relationship, it is your job to do something about it. From day one, Beckett has been an albatross around Castle's neck. He is in too deep to see the destruction he is leaving behind following behind her like a pathetic, abused puppy.

If anything, it should have been Martha leading the charge to help rid Beckett from her son's life. Her constant defending of Beckett's selfish, mean-spirited actions towards her son is baffling. Every action Beckett took to lie, string Castle along and push him was deliberate.

Beckett intentionally chose to hurt him instead of letting him go. Her ego enjoyed playing him like a fiddle, throwing him away and probably laughed its behind off every time he came crawling back for more dismissals and avoidance.

Castle has to wait years for her, when I doubt Will, Demming or Josh waited weeks before she slept with them. I don't buy the wall because it didn't keep anyone else out but Castle. The only conclusion I have is she never loved him, she just craved the undeserved devotion.

As for Castle, I think his abandon issues is why he seeks relationships with selfish, belittling women. Beckett did not make Castle better, she made him worse. Before he may have been childish but at least he had his self esteem. Now, Castle is a broken, damaged, self loathing man who doubt even loves himself anymore. That is what loving Katherine Beckett got Richard Castle.

He sees himself as unloving, undeserving, and unwanted. It was painful to watch. Any man who loved himself would have saw the writing on the wall and moved on. She was not worth it. Any person with eyes could see that. Except the delusional eyes of Castle. I contend he fell in love with his image of Beckett. There's nothing beautiful or extraordinary about the Kate Beckett in reality.
I really don't like this Alexis, she is way, way out of line. I get that she doesn't want to see her father hurt, but he is the parent and she is child, she doesn't get to decide who gets to be in his life and who doesn't. Alexis is the child in this situation, she does not have the right to control all the adults around her and tell them what to do and what not to do. I can't get behind anything she says, because it's not her place to say any of it, it's Castle's, because it's his life they are talking about. How would Alexis feel if her dad went to her friends and told them who was allowed to hang out with her and who wasn't? My guess is she would be furious because it's her life.

Alexis has a right to mad, but she does not have the right to dictate who can and can't be in her father's life.
ms simmons chapter 3 . 2/23
O...M...G GOD this was freaking AWESOME I LOVED IT THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED ON THE SHOW I REALLY REALLY REALLYYYYYYYY HOPE YOU CONTINUE
stars90 chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Wow. This is intense, but it's very nitty gritty real. It does kind of seem that nobody ever seems to consider the effects this whole thing had on Castle, doesn't it? I'd love to see more.
skepticcynic chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
I must say this is one of my favorite stories. I am not a shipper. I felt Castle should have severed all ties with Beckett years ago. I don't believe for one second she ever loved him or wanted him. It is only when the burden of loving her breaks him does she wake up, otherwise, she continues stringing him along while she enters relationships with others.
potterhp chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Liked this fic. Echoes with a lot of things that the show skated over. Usually fics pointing out things like this aren't worth reading, because more often then not, author compresses all anger issues and hurt in a chapter or two. this relentless anger being shown, the logical explanations for the same, from Alexis, makes this one of the few fics I've re read a couple of times.

My point being, this is one of the fics that should be finished. considering the last update was over two years ago, I doubt that this fic is going to continue, but wanted to let you know that I'd appreciate updates.

Regards,
PotterHp.
Andrew chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
I'm sure I've read this before and for someone reason I found it again but was very sad to see it not either completed or have more chapters to enjoy. I truly enjoyed each chapter and each word.
misspopular1 chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Castle needs to do something wit his daughter
Sopha08 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
I really love it ! Please mooorreeee ! ️
BigKahuna chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Come on! You gotta continue this!
PLEEEEEEASE!
laura chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Continue this story please! Its incredibleeeere!