Reviews for To Hold the Wolf's Ears
MinakoTrickster chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Oh my, Hidan just wasn't the easiest one to die. I loved your Shino! Now, I'm rooting for him to have his own lady love... -Shifts eyes all around and slowly raises hand; I'll do it!

Haha, but I'm glad it worked out. Now, Ino has troubling news. She and the other royals should totally get together and come up with a code or something. If people are being planted in their castles they're going to need to figure out how to keep things safe amongst them.

Not to mention, if someone is claiming to be one or the other of them, it ends up having issues... such as the carriage incident.

I am curious about the Sound Five and the new Akatsuki that is steadily growing once more. And now Itachi is trying to take over the world? That is a total spin around from how he ended up being in the last story. But he's dead...? If I recall correctly, he is unless I missed a detail or he cheated death.

This is certainly going to be another wild, fun-filled fic. I can already see it.

Can't wait for more!
Lissa Raven chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
LOVE IT! Can't wait to see where the plot is going. I also commend you on the way you write the GaaraXIno couple. I imagine it'd be difficult to nail the chemistry for most people. I love your stories and have gotten into the habit of not reviewing most superb stories but yours are so...
Think of the best adjective to you to fill in that blank.
Well, update soon pretty please! (:
This Username Is Classified chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Awesome 3 Can't wait for next chappie ! w
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
This lovely fairytale adventure continues to have a light air to it that is the perfect tale to read and lift you spirits. Being proper and conducting oneself accordingly is done ever so well by your characters!
shelvesinthecloset chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
I really like this series. I just finished ...well, what you have written, and it's an enjoyable read. Thanks, and I look forward to the next chapter!
justreading chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
will there be a new chapter soon ? So far its really great and I want to know what happens next with ino and gaara.
Gerren chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
This Daikirai guy is a creeper, poor Kega. D;

I wonder what part they'll play in the story though. .
MusaCaliope chapter 2 . 1/2/2012

As I told you in the other fic, I came here to read the sequel of "Please Dont Hurt me", and I'm glad I did it.

I'm curious of what will happen when Ino explains Shino that she isn't marry him. Is he going to accept it?

I have also curiosity to know what happened with Sasuke and why Tenten accepted his proposal. I imagine there should have a good reason for that!

I hope Gaara's father couldn't ruin the happiness between Gaara and Ino!

I will be waiting for the next chapter.

pompeiiashes chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Another great chapter! :D

I love how you always make the GaaIno moments so simple, yet so tender and sweet at the same time; they're lovely, really. 3

Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading the next chapter! :)
animedabest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
great chap can't wait to see the others i loved the ending of this chap thought it was the sweetest thing ever
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I'm glad you had a mention in your last story about this one's existence. The beginning is very alluring, and I am thrilled it is still told in the same way as the first tale. I'll indeed look forward to all you have in store.
Gerren chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Woo a sequel! I love it already! _
pompeiiashes chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
What a great start, this chapter was very well written! Oh, I can't wait to read more, this story is fantastic! :D