Reviews for A Carrington Christmas Carol
CanonAntithesis chapter 5 . 2/18
wonderful story. love how you fit the original plot of the christmas carol into a dynasty mold. it was perfect.
unnamed visitor chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Well I can’t help but feel it’s a shame that the story has come to an end, probably because I can’t get enough of Blake/Alexis stories. However this chapter was amazing and always your writing was brilliant. As I die-hard fan of Blake/Alexis I couldn’t think of a better way to end the story. Blake/Alexis may have a long way to go, and I doubt Alexis will make it easy. However the good things it that Alexis knows Blake still loves her and not only is she willing to make a comprise with Blake for the sake of their children but is open to the idea of them getting back together. I couldn’t be happier for my favorite couple and I wish them luck and happiness. Keep up the excellent work and I look forward to more updates from your other current project series 13 Blood Lines and I hope at some point soon you will write some more stories and one-shots about Blake/Alexis as well.

P.S. I don’t know whether it was just me or if by the way you ended this story there would be enough room for you to do a sequel to this story as well. It’s up to you but if could write one that would be great.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I loved it. It was so classic because everything fit with the characters' personalities. I loved the happy ending for Blake and Alexis.
unnamed visitor chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Oh my god now my imagination is really running wild here. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE and I am really begging you PLEASE update ASAP. Now that Blake knows what has happened or what is to become of Alexis/Adam and his other loved ones I have got to know what he is going to do about it. As always your writing is great.
unnamed visitor chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Terrific chapter and brilliant writing, poor Fallon/Steven my heart really broke for them in this chapter. It’s bad enough that Blake’s always too busy with his stupid empire to be a father to his own children, and one of them has come to the conclusion that their mother doesn’t love them but what I really resent is that Blake can’t even spare one lousy day to buy the Christmas presents for his children himself.

On the outside Fallon may insist that she hates her mother and continues to delude herself where her father is concerned. However I think somewhere deep, deep, deep, deep inside she hates him just as much as she hates her mother. However she feels guilty for thinking it or saying it out loud so as she got older she started to things in order to get back at him. For example like sleeping with her father’s former driver Michael and just sleeping with every random guy she crosses paths with.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
I was thrilled to see two updates this morning! I love this story. I'm glad that he found out where Adam is. I hope that he can save Adam and Alexis in time. I also hope that he's not too upset about Amanda if she's in this story. I hope that there will be another update soon.
unnamed visitor chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
You are on a roll with this story and I am loving it and you’re writing as always is brilliant. I especially loved reading scenes of Blake/Alexis’s earlier and happier days when they were married. Tom Carrington may have been a lousy father but at least he acknowledged his mistakes and was able to help and give some comfort to his daughter-in-law which is a lot more than what Blake did after their son Adam got kidnapped. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if loneliness and the pain of losing her son would drive Alexis to the point of hurting herself. I hope you will update ASAP I have got to know what Christmas present will be like.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I love this! I cried. Your writing is excellent! I look forward to reading the next chapter. Merry Christmas.
caramelapples chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Loved this chapter. It's really wonderful to be able to glimpse into Blake and Alexis' lives at the very beginning, and the loss of Adam. It would seem that being as emotional and passionate as Alexis, losing her first child would have wrecked destruction on her psyche, since she was undoubtedly still so young.

I really do hope you'll update soon! Cannot wait to see where you go next. Thanks for sharing!
unnamed visitor chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I never thought about it before but after reading this chapter Blake really does sound a lot like Mr. Scrooge from The Christmas Carol. He maybe a successful business man but when it comes to being a husband and father Blake Carrington is a first class loser and failure at those two occupations. He may not have done it on purpose but he has hurt, disappointed and let down a lot of people who love him, those being his wife and children. If there is one person who really needs to redeem himself and make emends to those he wronged its Blake Carrington. If he doesn’t see the mistakes he has made then he will die a miserable old man, unwanted, unloved and unmissed and he won’t have anyone to blame but himself. I think you are off to a really good start and I am officially hooked on this new story, keep up the excellent work and please update ASAP.
caramelapples chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Fascinating! I hope you'll update this one soon - and dare I hope Alexis will make an appearance? Thank you for sharing!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Alexis is British. Amanda was raised British. Fallon has a British accent. I can't wait to see if they are in this story, too. Great beginning! I'm always on the lookout for new updates. I read on both of your Dynasty fanfic sites.