Reviews for Our Forever
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Pleaseeee make a chapter 5 (:
SailorVegeta13 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
World of Waffles? That makes three Sarah Dessen couples, then - Wes and Macy, Owen and Annabel, Macon and Halley. Nice.

There are quite a few errors - you switch tenses (past-present) a few times, and you're missing some punctuation. Also, just fyi, "said questionably" isn't used in that context; it doesn't mean the same thing as "asked". "Said questioningly" is closer to the meaning I think you're trying to get across, but it's redundant when the English language includes words like "asked" and "questioned". "Questionable", on the other hand, means "of a doubtful nature" - something that lies in the gray area.

I hope you can take this as constructive criticism - some people are incapable of taking a few little corrections. I'm sorry if you're one of them, but I'm not going to gush about a fic that has more than a few small errors. Have a nice day.
SailorVegeta13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
My only criticism is that you switch between first and third person POVs quite a few times. It's an interesting idea, though - I don't think I've read too many fics on Sarah Dessen's books. I wouldn't call it good or bad just yet; the first chapter is always different from the rest.
Yolo chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
It was so good. I wanted them to get back together so badly.
Call Moi Crazy chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
"Call you tomorrow!" before he disappeared - Good old Macon and his disappearing acts
Ankita chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Really good continue for sure:)))))
someonelikeyoulover chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This was sooo good continue writing i love it.
emma chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
i like it. it's nice.
VannaMa'Kayla chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Your continuation of the Story is Amazing! Keep Writing!(:
YoungWriter97 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I like this alot :) I love Halley and Macon together when I book :)
madi-kiyokian chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
ooo i'm thinking all sorts of thoughts that scarlett might be thinking... hmm? (:

i dont think i could write anything better than this!

and MERRY CHRISTMAS 3
Madi-Kiyokian chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
omg you should soo continue! like two days ago when i read the book i wasnt too pleased with the ending and now i read this i absolutely LOVE it!