Reviews for The Last Place To Look

- theta sigma
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
finish this up please
somebodyknightmerlinalready chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
Ermahgerd! I lerv this! XD really creative! Hope you update soon!
Epic Timelady chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
Oh, wow! This story is epic!
Willow chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
AMAZING!
Should be an episode of doctor who series 7 or something.
Poor doctor, hope he gets better.
kthanksbye
deactivated222 chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
omg omg OMG I absolutely love this story, it's so touching how much Jenny gives for her dad!
BlueSkies23 chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
Ooooooh! Plot twiiiiiist :) Super excited for the next chapter, can't wait!
deactivated222 chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
Wow, this is an awesome story! Eleventh doctor whump is always a pleasure to read and I've always wanted Jenny to return. She's my second favorite character!

Thanks for making my day!
ShilohHolmes chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This story was ABSOLUTLY (sorry if I spelled it wrong, but I'm really tired lol) AMAZING! Your imagery was incredible, and the way you described everything was FANTASTIC! Personally, I spefically enjoy the Doctor/Ponds, because I am not quite farmilier with Jenny, but you seem to be writing her very well! I also admire the way you work in the character's emotions towards the situation. It is absolutly AWESOME! And lastly, I must compliment you on the way you portray Chen 7. I can really picture what's going on, and POOR DOCTOR! Lol! I cant wait for more, so you have to update soon!
WhiteKitsuneFox chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
I'm with Jenny on this.

Ooooohhhhhhshit.

HOW DARE YE END THE CHAPTER THERE!
Phoebe Cloud chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
EVIL GENIUS, YOU ARE.
HadaGracia chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
Ah yes, 'wait'; the very thing that Ponds do better than any other. Not even the most devoted of reviewers can do that quite as well as the Ponds.
HadaGracia chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
8-o

Um. 'K. REEEALLY wasn't expecting that. o.O
HadaGracia chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Could you have possibly come up with a more depressing line to end that chapter with?

No. I didn't think so.