Reviews for Finding the Whole
El chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Perfection! Aughhh I love how you wrote Edge! So much depth yet still the silly ninja we know and love. Love love the progression you captured! This was soooo great to read. Wonderful stuff. I wish you still wrote FFIV things and want to thank you for sharing this ! Wonderful work!
MonsterHunterXD chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Spectacular story! Over 6,000 words of pure genius!
me chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Cute. I love this couple. :D
mythweaver1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Ahhh! I love the dialogue between the two of them :)

I ESPECIALLY LOVE the scene in Eblan at the ball-the two of them dancing and Edge forcing himself to act like a respectable human being.

Oh, what a promiscuous bastert he is, lol.

Scenes with Mist and, uh, Mist (the town) are fabulous as well-particularly, "Am. Definitely am." and "Oh, god, did he just indirectly ask her to marry him?" :)

Nicely done :)
ObsessiveCompulsiveValkyrie chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I guess I should review this, huh? ;

Anyway, I loved this fic! It's so sweet and cute to see Edge get knocked back into place and, though I'm disturbed by the whole 'bedding guys' thing, I realize you're a yaoi writer, so I'll deal. That line near the end was by far my favorite. You know, the one with the 'and oh god, did he seriously just indirectly ask her to marry him?' Classic. And I loved the mix-up with the dragon, too. Very Edge to try to be noble and get nearly killed for it.

Over all, very nice work, here, and I hoep to see more soon!

-Valk