Reviews for Elephant Balls
gingerbread-iplier chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Oh my god, I love you so fucking much right now.

I started fangirling hard when I read that Becca has a crush on Kenny...

I couldn't stop making incoherent wheezing noises...
nightmaster000 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Good chapter poor Butters.
The QAS chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Epic as always.
Pip IS MINE chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Omg that is so cute .
Shaneitha chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Awe the ending is so cute, but weird.
Rhi Rhi AKA DamienGurl666 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Thank you for the uncontrollable laughing fits and also inspiring me to write my own SP stories :D
magicdog93 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
I cant think of any words to describe this master piece.
Christiansoldier5 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
at last, a glimmerring ray of hope in the dark depp void of south park fandom.
when stories don't have Style in them ,they have some other pairing in them, when they don't they are full of OC's, and when they aren't they are impossible to find, insultingly short and few and far between.

so imagine how happy i was when i found you.

at least in Sonic fandom, the stories can be god awful and terrible as hell without submitting to those tropes. here i am so hungry for pretty decent south park, i don't care if they are only like 800 words long.

i would be laughing infinitely harder if it wasn't 2:30 in the morning, so take my word for it, respect perma-earned.
YeMerryHippogriffs chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Great as always!
CptScrappie chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Dude, why hasn't Matt or Trey hired you yet. you would do this show so much justice it would be the second coming of Christ
LethalTempest chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh, God. The doctor.

Doctor: I'm afraid it's not nearly as good as it sounds. [He peeks under Mr. Garrison's gown.] It appears to be quite infected. It's possible that surgery will be necessary to remove all this built-up fluid and scar tissue. And the pus. There's a lot of pus down here.

Mr. Garrison: Oh no.

The doctor leans in further.

Doctor: Yep. You'll definitely need surgery.

Mr. Garrison: This can't be happening!

Mr. Hat: I told you, Mr. Garrison. I've been telling you for the last three months, "You really ought to get that checked out, Mr. Garrison." But no, it was always, "I'm fine," or "I'll just use some of that topical cream from the drugstore and it'll all calm down."

Mr. Garrison: You're not helping, Mr. Hat.

Doctor (still looking under the gown): Seriously, have you ever heard of soap?

I love this doctor. So much.
sevenperseids chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hahaha oh my GOD. Who are you, and is your name Trey Parker or Matt Stone? Now I'm going to be up until 4AM getting my South Park fix in, and when I wake up looking like a meth-abusing raccoon tomorrow it's going to be all your fault. You channel every character perfectly. It's ridiculous.

"...Mr. Garrison: So for tonight's homework, I want you all to go home and write a short essay—

"Class: Aw…

"Mr. Garrison: -on how to tell the difference between a fruit and a vegetable and why healthy food always tastes like garbage."

You f*ing nailed it. And then you went and did it again, all the way down to the bottom of the page. Reads exactly the way a South Park episode sounds. Bravo! ...Now to get my addiction on. Yahoo.
nthing498 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Pretty good. :)

Poor Butters, he's been baking for seven hours! :O

I like that you're keeping to the South Park theme (sort of) and making this seem like another episode of South Park.

I usually dislike script-form stories, but meh. For this I'll make an exception. I'm putting you on Author Alert. :D

I don't like OCs, but since Charlie doesn't seem to be the main character in here, I guess I don't mind. I'll go read the rest of your stories later. I hope to read more of your fanfictions:D