Reviews for Counting Bodies Like Sheep
81summers chapter 6 . 1/29
ugh i love zombies
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Love this story, your writings really on point
yan6 chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
I can see the heavy lean on the movie Stake Land.
MyLittleSister chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Wow. WOW. that sex seen was super hawt! Love the story and the plot so good!
Fic's Sly Lover chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
Thank You!
Queen of Isolation chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
I get that you left because they deleted your stories which sucks but this story only has one more chapter plus the epilogue which I read and loved by the way(such an interesting take on zombies) anyways back to the point, why not just put the last chapter(s) up and mark it complete? Well either way I'll fave it anyways since I'm a part of this site and not the other ones with the complete version.
Basilisk394 chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
OMG! you have to update! Love this story!
DeanCastielSam chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
PLease don't delete! Let people read this amazing story :) keep it here untill fanfiction deletes it (if)
menolikey chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
In one chapter. One goddamn chapter, you've elicited every emotion from me. The beginning was one of the hottest passages I've ever read. Then it was happy and hopeful with the Order and then it was horrifying and heart-wrenching and then it was a foreboding dread as I learned that Tom could have everything to do with the zombies and then hollow and so sad where my heart should be. I don't even know what to feel right now. I'm at a loss.

I think you nailed everything a good story needs in one chapter. If only we were allowed the option to favorite chapters.

I think reading your story reminds me of that nostalgic memory of tasting the sun in a grain field. You can taste the warmth and earthiness.

Thank you so much for writing! I've loved reading every moment of this.
menolikey chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Love love love. Like I said, I don't even know where to begin, but I love it all xD
menolikey chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Aww... what a weird way to start a second kiss but it seems right. I don't really know how to explain how much I enjoy this story in words anymore
menolikey chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Awwies no! Why? How? Arg!
menolikey chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Oh mah god. I'm like sitting here with half a heart attack (the other half's telling me to stay alive for the next chapters!)
menolikey chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Love this weird dynamic.
menolikey chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love it when I find a story on a whole new level from the rest. This is good, really good.

"Harry thought he was in love with Tom."

Love that quote, especially where you put it. But honestly, you've got something special. A lot of the time, I read for the plot, and it's rare that I get to read for good writing plus a great plot.

I love your characters. Harry, the boy who grew up without anybody really explaining anything. I love how he's so lost and trying to figure it out. Love how he describes Tom (like a blue-eyed adonis). And love the picture of all this you're painting for me. Definitely one of the better stories. Definitely.

Thank you so much for writing!