Reviews for That Far Cry
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/26/2011

I was so interested and rather unsure how these two would work. I mean, I knew you could write them 'cause you're mew and you wrote Kreacher/GS, but /still/. The thought of romantically (subtle or not) writing Marge with anyone, especially a wizard, seemed almost impossible to me...UNTIL I READ THIS FIC!

I don't even know how you do it! This was so perfect and so in character and...asdfghjkl...I don't even know. I'm still rather shocked how about well you wrote them together and that I actually kinda liked Marge in this! You showed a side of her that wasn't shown in PoA and you made her seem more human and less Dursley-ish.

I also really liked how she was interested in finding out more about James/Lily. I don't know if she really wanted to know or if she just wanted to spend more time with Amos, but either way it was perfect.

I can't wait to read the next fic for them! I swear, you can make me ship any pairing!

lowi chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh, gosh. This was brilliant, mew!

So wellwritten and so believable, it really felt canon to me. Your characterisations were flawless, truly. The line that began with "As much as Marge liked to think she was heartless..." (or something of the like :S) really set her character, and was pretty awesome in itself, too. :3

And the ending, I liked how it was rather open, and held so many opportunities. :)

Great work as always, mew!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow - he might achieve something that I wouldn't have thought possible. Really good, mew.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh wow! Definitely an unusual pairing XDDD I think in this story Marge is a little more likable... still in-character from the little we know of her, but she seems to have a bit more of a heart than she does in PoA, and I really like it. Great job!