Reviews for Way Back Then
stars shine out chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Awwww! That was absolutely beautiful! Fantastic job! I completely adore this fic!
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
How. Do. You. Do. It? How do you make these weird pairings work? I mean, I write some weird sh*t, but this so weird, but perfect all at the same time!

*iz amazed*

Like I said in your other MargeAmos fic, I'm really really surprised how much I liked Marge in this! I really liked the idea of her letting herself go after Amos left and started his own family. She become a dog lady instead of a crazy cat lady, lol. But the idea of a summer romance between the two of them is so plausible and perfect.

I never thought I would ever ship Marge with anyone, but she does well with Amos. I wish things could've worked out for them, but then of course Cedric wouldn't have been born and such. Still, I think I'd get rid of poor Ceddy if it meant to keep these two together, lol. Only if Marge could've taken better towards magic...then it would have worked...

""Call me Amos."

"I'd rather not.""

OMFM, I LOVED THAT PART! It was so Marge and it made me laugh out loud. Asdfghjkl.

The whole wiping of her memory idea was perfect, too. It would make sense to why she didn't know about Harry being a wizard in PoA, but still allows for her to have had a romance with Amos. It also reminds me of one of my favorite movies called "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind."

Fantastic work, but I wouldn't expect anything else from you, mew!

lowi chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh my gosh, this was wonderful, mew!

You really made them work together, and just the plot of this is amazing. I could really see this happening, that they would meet like that and break up like that, and just EVERYTHING like that.

The idea is pure brilliancy, mew. &hearts

And Amos, being all 60's/70's, gosh, that was awesome.

Fantastic work, mew!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Very nice. I love the picture you paint of Amos all hippie and Marge prim and proper.

But in a way it's probably better that Amos had Cedric. Because if there was no Cedric, there'd be no Robert Pattinson in GoF and then he might not have got the part in Twish..light and it might not have been so popular...Hang on! Amos, what were you thinking? *lol*

Anyhow - I really enjoyed this.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Again, you show a different side to Marge that I really like! This was really fun to read and I think you did a great job.