Reviews for Mood Swings
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 4/29
So cute love me some Shego and Drakken relationship stories. Keep up the good work.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Glad you wrote the new story, it made me aware of this gem. The dialog, inner and inter, was perfect. You could really see things go this way.
Insignificance Personified chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Awww.

Really, I did have something coherent to say, but all I can think now is, 'awww.' Guess I'm just a sucker for Drakken/Shego.

Well, anyway, it seemed pretty much like a scene from the show itself, and I really enjoyed it, so kudos. (And dangit, now I want blueberry pancakes.) :)

I've read So the Vengeance, too, which was an awesome bit of KP fanfiction.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
ZorpoxTheConqueror chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Nice little fic, the Moodulator episode is one that I always enjoy, and seeing how different authors have Drakken remove the chip is always fun. Drakken resorting to covert warfare is a nice touch, hiding while he works out the device he's going to have to use to save himself.

Just a suggestion, but you might set off some character thoughts with italics, to make them stand out a bit more. In most places you don't need it, but when you're seeing their actual thoughts, like Shego's "Oh boy, did I do that?" it would set it apart from normal third person thoughts-if that makes sense.

I also like the Drakken and Shego interactions towards the end of the story, especially how Drakken made her breakfast. It's pretty funny that she automatically thinks he's making her dinner because of the moodulator, when instead he's begging for his life. It also seems like Drakken wisely left out-or downplayed-his part in supercharging the moodulators and making her go berserk.
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Nice take on the after math of the moodulater incident :). I always wondered just how things went from their side.

Now I want blueberry pancakes, lol.
QueenCobraWing chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This is so... cute! I couldn't think of a better word. It's really light, but at the same time, very revealing of character. I like it. I don't find enough KP fanfiction that isn't KimxShego or really, really creepy, or some such thing. And I'm a canon kind of girl, so this is really nice.

PS Dr. Drakken watches Agony County? Only to stay current :)
Reader101w chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Nice little story,

Great description of how Drakken got rid of Shego's moodulator.

Nice touch of including Team Possible in the background, especially Kim's comment.

Keep up the good writing,

reader101w
u r awesome chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Haha this was great!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
A little luck and one big honking energy cannon saved his day...

And maybe opened a door between them for later?

It may have done so for Kim and Ron...

CB73