Reviews for Case Studies in Red
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Very dark very disturbing. Wow. Shocker. At least u got ur intent across.
ilovwinning chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
WGAR THE FUCK I LOVE THIS!
Lily chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
No other word for it except... AMAZING!
Loes-chan chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Yay you updated! Beautiful ending! I loved it how she walked along the road and heard the sirens. Thank you so much for updating!
Xx Loes
Little-Firestar84 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
wow..that was really, really beatiful. the deepness of her, at the end... i loved it, really.
Little-Firestar84 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
oh, god, this is so just so hearthbreaking...
Loes-chan chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
What happened to chapter 5: Lisbon?

I mean, the cho chapter was a bit unreal but the rest (especially Jane and Rigsby; brilliant!) was totally cool and twisted and dark and weird but nevertheless awesome.

I wish you would continue this!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
This is really brilliant, I've never even imagined Jane as being Red John, but that does actually make some sense :) really well written.
Iloveplotbunnies chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
The sad thing is, any of the characters could be Red John or Red John's mole. I know I've talked to several people about that, and we've all agreed that Bruno Heller does a pretty good job of making certain people look shady.

Obviously, your one-shots are making the characters even more shady.

I kinda wish you would continue this one, but sometimes, shorter is better! Thank you for such an amazing Christmas present! I love you soooo much!
shuvee chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
... All is can say is wow! I like a story with a happy ending as much as anyone, but I love to visit the other end of the spectrum as well, and this was definitely it. I really like that you weren't afraid to make the ending unhappy. Certainly isn't completely out of the ballpark to think that Jane could possibly be RJ. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Iloveplotbunnies chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS WHY YOU'RE MY FAVORITE PERSON RIGHT NOW.

But, let's start with the obvious reasons; you wrote me a twisted fic, and you continued it into project and every piece in this collection is absolutely beautiful. (I'm not bias, really. I just like dark RJ fics and I would have liked this, even if the gift receiver had been Devon and not me.)

Now, let's get down to the fic shall we?

I know when I asked you to write this idea, I just wanted Red John/Lisbon. I never planned on this fic to be written, and this is why this fic is one of my favorites. (I actually never expected her to die either, but you know...angst is the fanged baby that lives under our beds.)

As for the not being completely accurate, I think you did the best you could, considering. You only have so much information to work off of, and the idea of a second personality isn't completely unrealistic...especially for Jane.

I suppose I was a little bummed that they didn't find her body, but then again, would RJ really want his DNA all over (and inside) Lisbon? Probably not.

On a scale from 1 to 10, I give this fic an endless number. So, yes. You win. 3 Thank you so much!