Reviews for Miracles at Fenchurch East
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
What a lovely story, full of happy endings for everyone. Like you I'm quite sure that if Gene had listened to a bit more of the tape he would have heard Alex confessing her feelings for him, thank you for including that. A Christmas story but as welcome in August as in winter!
Gabrielle Gray chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This is a great fic. Makes me feel so happy. Wish that gene and Alex would of attual had a romantic moment in the office at the end of series 2. Never thought of it that way but really nice. Thank u
Baibe chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Lovely, very fluffy and full of the spirit of the season. I very much enjoyed reding and hope so see more from you soon, maybe a sequel after the prequel you mentioned?
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Love this Christmas miracle story. Little Eugene sounds lovely full of character. Obviously he gets it from his father. Happy thoughts of CID happy and together and of course in love. Would love to read a prequel of how gene and Alex finally got it together and conceived Eugene. Of course I am a addict and would like to read a sequelof the carling wedding and the twins pregnancy. Will it both be girls? Both be boys ? Or one of each? Thanks for writing and sharing.