Reviews for Ichigo's Denial
saradaya chapter 3 . 7/10
hi, just found your account and omigod I love it! you wrote so damn good romance humor about ichiruki!
WriterXOX chapter 3 . 7/7
OMG I loved this sooo much!
Kukyouu chapter 3 . 6/28
Too beautiful omg :')
Black Bankai chapter 3 . 6/8
Awesome this was a really good story!
ScarletDia chapter 1 . 3/15
This is beautiful! I absolutely love how you made each character so perfectly in character and how you developed and established Ichigo's and Rukia's relationship so well. When one is in a relationship they don't see the full picture but others see it clearly but how you weave their views is amazing! I love your portrayal of Ichigo ;) I was grinning throughout the entire chapter!
Best fanfic ever. I have never laughed like that. And I still have 2 chapters to read.
JoTerry chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Good one. :)
hopelessromantic chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
oh god. you make me cry and laugh, and you just basically toyed with my emotion!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Every twist was in it. Love this.
kei chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
sweet
wait for your leisure time chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Omg this is sooooo, say what ppl im speechless. Longlive ichiruki!
Mizundaztood23 chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Wahahahahaha! XD
When Ichigo said he wasn't in love with Rukia, they didn't believed him and thought he was a bad liar. But when Ichigo said he was in love with Rukia, everyone believed him.

Hahahahahaha LMAO, dafuq! That is hilarious! Hahahaha I luv it
Mizundaztood23 chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Arrrruuuuyyyyy! This kyaaaaa! XD
Mizundaztood23 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Hello! I read this story before, i think i reviewed as guet but thts not the point. I am gonna read this story again!
highasfu chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
I was a little heartbroken at first. So glad everything turned up okay in the end. Anyway, it was an enjoyable reading for me. I like the story's flow :) it was nice and long written, but it didn't feel like it took forever to reach the bottom page, if you know what i mean.

P. S. Somehow, I feel like this is a representation of what happens with kubo sensei's mind. Like, he is in denial that actually there's a very huge love in between Ichigo and Rukia friendship, way bigger that he has intended for. If only Kubo sensei will realize soon and make us ichiruki shippers happy hahahaha.