Reviews for Ichigo's Denial
FunnyEasyMe chapter 3 . 5/5
Oh my gosh this gave me the feels. It was beautiful and made with all the heart. I was about to cry because of the cuteness and the sweetness. Perfect loved it nice short and sweet. Good job!
FangirlIssues31 chapter 3 . 3/11
THIS IS AWESOME! SO CUTE AND FUNNY! It's so damn perfect! Thank you for this fanfic! You're great!
riceflower3 chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
AWWWEEEEEEEEE DOXN{XODM{XPXDJBXSOIX *throws laptop across room*
That last part with Yuzu... that was so uguh, so idk how to say itttt ;-;
He finally, FINALLY realized he liked her, and only for her to reject, or somewhat really, since she hesitated before saying she didn't love him, so many feellsssss, seoijfscspvsriohoisrn
I absolutely loved the part with Byakuya and then Renji, but his dad was the best of them all
Way to go Isshin!
Dreadful Oblivion chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
One thing i don't get, why have they kissed if he's not in love?
mackii chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
awe sum story.. sweetie ...ichiruki gudness
saradaya chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
hi, just found your account and omigod I love it! you wrote so damn good romance humor about ichiruki!
WriterXOX chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
OMG I loved this sooo much!
Kukyouu chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
Too beautiful omg :')
Black Bankai chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Awesome this was a really good story!
ScarletDia chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
This is beautiful! I absolutely love how you made each character so perfectly in character and how you developed and established Ichigo's and Rukia's relationship so well. When one is in a relationship they don't see the full picture but others see it clearly but how you weave their views is amazing! I love your portrayal of Ichigo ;) I was grinning throughout the entire chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Best fanfic ever. I have never laughed like that. And I still have 2 chapters to read.
JoTerry chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Good one. :)
hopelessromantic chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
oh god. you make me cry and laugh, and you just basically toyed with my emotion!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Every twist was in it. Love this.
kei chapter 3 . 6/7/2014