Reviews for Mycroft Holmes Practically Perfect in Every Way
NabikiB chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
You know, copying the scene almost word for word and substituting characters doesn't really count. This was a complete and total waste of my time.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Excellent
MewWolf5 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
This was HILARIOUS! Oh my gosh, I don't know how you thought of this but I enjoyed it. Just a direct replacement of Mary Poppins and her umbrella with Mycroft and his umbrella, but that proved funny results. The "raindrops sliding down its black surface" and his "gloved hand over the curved, black handle" were nice touches, also very funny.
D chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I totally ship Mycroft and his Umbrella now XD
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
MYCROFT FREAKING POPPINS! XDXD
jimthefishisaninnuendo chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is really really good! You know, I have this ship that is Mary Poppins and Mycroft Holmes. You should do something where the Practically Perfect people meet up! xx
Asheanex chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Brilliant! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
It's that anon again! Mind if I post this one to my tumblr? .com if you want to un-anon-ify me lol
Canon-Fire chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Ha! That's awesome. It fits perfectly!
Fractaledsymmetry chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
OMG! I was just thinking earlier about how someone needed to write a Poppins!Mycroft, namely because MycroftumbrellaOTP. I especially enjoyed Mucroft's line about practically perfect people, which I felt was oddly in character. But I would want you to expand it, mostly because I really want someone to write a story where Mycroft uses his umbrella to fly around London.
stardiva chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
ahhhh that is sweet. giggggggggle

i love this. am picture a certain gent named Greg as a chimmney sweep