Reviews for Hate That I Want You
HollyEddy chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Incredible storytelling - way over the top in places, but hey, the subject matter warrants it. The M-rated content is deliciously ridiculous and entertaining! Little details like "Always above such graphic language, just hearing her utter 'that' word hardened his cock as if she'd caressed it" along with the unique AU story make this a very re-readable work.
Dizzlator chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Wow, now that's a cliffhanger ending.

I like the smutty goodness of your story, but even more I like the plotting and scheming of the characters... including Padme. Of course she's a lot more likable than Malacore, but she's a sneaky one too.
tixilein2 chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Very dark, but always great:-)

I'm really looking forward for the next chapter! I really want to know what will happen
WrittinInStone chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
O. M. G.

I can't believe it. She was actually... wow.

I really hope Malacore gets what's coming to him in this next chapter. I really, REALLY do.

The elevator scene was simply fabulous.

Please update the last chapter soon.
WrittinInStone chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Malacore is a foolish man.

I love the spicy-ness of your stories; the mature parts are very well-written and I love the rapport between Anakin and Padme.

I also like the angle you've taken with this. It's great, great.

Oh yeah, and I'm glad to see you back after your absence.
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I love all of your Star Wars work, and this is no exception.

Great job.
Jello Locksmith chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I am loving this story, and I am looking forward to the last chapter. I'm so glad to see you writing new Star Wars stories again.

My one teeny tiny quibble is that she might have at least tried to throw the bomb out the window. But I'm sure her solution will lead to a much more dramatic rescue and conclusion.
ebonyXivory777 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
I hpe maladies dies a horrible death. Avenge padme!
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Oh my gooodddneess... :P That was hot and then horrible! Not the writing, the act! ;P Stupid Malacore! Hope that Ani's alright.

You know what's sad? The last thing I thought of is, 'What about C-3P0 when the apartment exploded... That's just sad.
Raxacoricofallapatorius chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Omg, pleeeeaaasse update soon, I'm loving this story so much, can't wait to see what happens next!
Young at Heart21 chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Oh wow! Impressive
Padme52 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Interesting premise very different I do so love your Anakin and Padme stories.
Jedi43Leia chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
What a wicked end to this chapter! Thanks for the quick update as this is a story that stays with you.
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
:D Hope that Dooku and Malacore die! :D Love Ani/Padmé scene. Was HOTT! :D -AJSK
tixilein2 chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
This story is really great! You've got good ideas :-)

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »