Reviews for A Producers Christmas Carol
Sierra.Gem chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Remember reading this before I had an account and just wanted to say that this story is too good to be true! I love it so much that I'm reading it in September!
hasadigaeebowai chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Ahhh this story is so perfect it scares me! I loved all the references you made in there to Mel's other movies, Blazing Saddles, Spaceballs... Your writing was great, and loved the songs. It's rare to see fics like that, ones that have music. Nothing like a good Producers fanfiction. _
EsaEnai chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Why in the HELL doesn't this have more reviews? I love it!

It's absolutely perfect. All the characters were written perfectly, and the songs were genius! I've never seen anyone capture Brooksian humor like you did, and bravo!

Your "casting" was perfect, all the new characters were great. I especially love your choice for Gene Wilder as Uncle Gabe. If only...

And of course, Brooks would have to play Boris! I laughed out loud when he started complaining about Max not even having a bagel for him. I can see that happening.

And I really DID laugh out loud when Franz was being attacked by squirrels. I can just see Will Ferrel flailing his arms while a sea of squirrels run after him...

Anyway, bravo a hundred times. This is in my favorites for sure.

Cheers!
PhantomBialystock chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This sounds like it's going to be an interesting story! I love A Christmas Carol, and a Producers version of it would be amazing. Can't wait to see what you come up with!