Reviews for Drawn To Danger
ThePizzadude93 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE make a second chapter! Please don't leave us hanging.
TartisPony369 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This pairing is so cute! The name could be like GerSey or something. But there should be more of this pairing! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Write more please!
DJEquine chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I know that was a crack pairing but you did it so well. I loved it!
Bismarck Alexander chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Update please.
That Eyebrow Freak chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
One word to describe this: beautiful. I would really enjoy it if you continued this, because it's really well written, and as a Seychelles roleplayer and cosplayer, I thought you showed Seychelle's personality amazingly.
Seychelles13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is one of the awesomest I've read, I love crack pairings, one pairing I really wanna see though is Japan with Seychelles
Ludwig.fangirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Yattaa! Super kawaï! D

Haha, Papa France and ex-punk Iggy had warned her! XD
AnaMachado chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oh I really like this *-*

GermanySeychelles is so cute! I love they together. Please make more fics with this couple in the future!

(Sorry my bad english)
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was interesting. I wish that they had more time to get to know each other though, but after all this is just a one shot. Mewwwyyy Chwiistmassss to you too LOL. Over all this was pretty good. :)
ch3rryb3rry101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
-stares at her phone screen- S-so cute! You should continue this! Really! I know this was just a little thing with your friends but I loved it. Sooooo continue! Please. I'll give you pasta if you do. Okay, ja thanks!
bookWorm5634 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
That was so good! Can you maybe, please continue it? Oh amd Merry Christmas to you too!