Reviews for Saturday Night Lights
robotmonkeys chapter 2 . 1/23
This is too hot!
robotmonkeys chapter 1 . 1/23
Too hot! (Hot damn) call the police and the fireman!
Jenmoon1 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
wow hot liked the roxes bottom best
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
And then Axel kissed Roxas with the tongue he'd just stuck up his ass, which tasted and smelled like the back of an animal farm. I love in yaoi how bodily fluids taste great and no one feels gross or bothered whatsoever. Also the trope that bathrooms exist in these worlds, but no one ever poops or pees. Butts are only for pleasure and not for poop ever
EchoSkies chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
I've hit the jackpot of Axel x Roxas stories! -tears of joy- I need to take a moment and just read every story!
KH freak 813 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Yay! They are together!
KH freak 813 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I loved it! Was it love at first sight?
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
For being such lovely smut it was so damn sweet, i was grinning at the end. I am very pleased. Goodness the way you write smut is like you've FELT it. You had me shaking there for a little bit haha. As always well done darling. I'm definately very fond of this!
Lexblake22 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
I honestly think this is one of the best stories I ever read on here. You managed to still not only hold my interest, but also keep me throughly entertained with Roxas as the seme. Which I'm not a big fan of but if people was able to write stories like this, them I will denfinetly become a huge fan of that...anyways just know i'll be waiting for your next story...great job!
Sakurastar chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I would love a bit more of bits of story from the perspective of Axel, Like when he's dancing on stage and first sees Roxas etc. It would intensify the connection and make ti that much sweeter ;)
Melodious Authoress chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Oh dear god this is the pure definition of hot. I swear you are my absolute favorite author of all time! I love the personality you've given them, especially Axel's! Very reminiscent of someone to me heh. Keep up the wonderful work!
Awesome Axel chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Absolutely loved it!
AwesomeWunderbar chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
"I thought it was your job to get naked and dance." Best Line ever.

I don't normally like it when Roxas is seme but since Axel was still leading it was pretty good I actually didn't notice for a while until Axel commented on Roxas' penis. I was like "Oh yeah"

Time to read chapter two! XD
xSonya chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
*smirks pervertedly* that was so sexy xD i literally didn't want it to end! You wrote fabulously! Well done dear :)
Untoldtitan27 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
*SPLURT!* oh.. My... Nose bleed... Yay! I love it! (v)!