Reviews for Saturday Night Lights
EchoSkies chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
I've hit the jackpot of Axel x Roxas stories! -tears of joy- I need to take a moment and just read every story!
KH freak 813 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Yay! They are together!
KH freak 813 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I loved it! Was it love at first sight?
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
For being such lovely smut it was so damn sweet, i was grinning at the end. I am very pleased. Goodness the way you write smut is like you've FELT it. You had me shaking there for a little bit haha. As always well done darling. I'm definately very fond of this!
Lexblake22 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
I honestly think this is one of the best stories I ever read on here. You managed to still not only hold my interest, but also keep me throughly entertained with Roxas as the seme. Which I'm not a big fan of but if people was able to write stories like this, them I will denfinetly become a huge fan of that...anyways just know i'll be waiting for your next story...great job!
Sakurastar chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I would love a bit more of bits of story from the perspective of Axel, Like when he's dancing on stage and first sees Roxas etc. It would intensify the connection and make ti that much sweeter ;)
Melodious Authoress chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Oh dear god this is the pure definition of hot. I swear you are my absolute favorite author of all time! I love the personality you've given them, especially Axel's! Very reminiscent of someone to me heh. Keep up the wonderful work!
Awesome Axel chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Absolutely loved it!
AwesomeWunderbar chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
"I thought it was your job to get naked and dance." Best Line ever.

I don't normally like it when Roxas is seme but since Axel was still leading it was pretty good I actually didn't notice for a while until Axel commented on Roxas' penis. I was like "Oh yeah"

Time to read chapter two! XD
xSonya chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
*smirks pervertedly* that was so sexy xD i literally didn't want it to end! You wrote fabulously! Well done dear :)
Untoldtitan27 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
*SPLURT!* oh.. My... Nose bleed... Yay! I love it! (v)!
Spittfyre chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
You drive me crazy, that was AMAZING!
*wipes the drool off* I can honestly say that out of the hundred-fifty plus stories you've posted here, this is a favorite! Or...well definitely within the top three at least, it's so hard to rate your work! XP But know that I love it to pieces! *heart*

Axel was such an irresistible mix of sexy/sweet, poor Rox never stood a chance! And speaking of, you managed to write Roxas as being so adorable /without/ losing his masculinity or guy-ness. lol *swoon* And it was perfect where it ended, I like using my imagination on how their relationship develops... *daydreams off*

Spectacular story!
Sayonara7 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
*Cue nosebleed* Oh God that was hot xD Axel as a sexy stripper in my books is MAJOR WIN!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I think I'm officially a fan of your writing.
SinGrin chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I know I favorited this story a while ago, but I don't believe that I actually thanked you for the fantastic read. So here it is: Thank you. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any more of your stories.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »