Reviews for Dominance
ohdon'tdoit chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
I love how "real" this fic feels in terms of sex. This is so beautifully written and incredible! You're so talented!
Senile-felineS chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
I know this fic is pretty old, but I only just found it. This was a seriously well rounded fic, a good balance of character driven writing and sex. Also I am really glad that there is at least one fic out there that uses correct terminology, I can understand the purpose of beating around the bush when writing an implicit sex scene, but when graphic scenes devolve into the same trite euphamisms and instant orgasms the first time having sex, it makes me a little sad.
StormDragonfly chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Thank you so much for the line about morning wood not necessarily meaning he wanted sex.
LunaStarKiss chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
I thought this was very good and also find it difficult to keep characters like Kyoya in character in situations like this. Good job! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Aww I wish I could have read whatshe did to him.. ;-; regardless, that was a PHENOMINAL ending! I. LOVED. EET. Kyoya is just so sexy 030
luxartisan chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
How in heaven's name did I miss *this?* Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. ::see me suppressing a terribly fangirly scream:: So gr8! Honest to goodness story with lovely characterizations that work. And thank you for treating Kyoya with care. So many fic writers just don't get his character but you clearly do. And Haruhi was just right. You know, even though I hoped they would end up together, I was chewing nails to the last chapter. Of course, you came through beautifully. I'm just a mess right now. Never would have made it through waiting for chapters bit by bit. Don't know how anyone does it. Am I rambling? Sorry. ::lol:: This is another one of yours going into my Favorites. And kudos for such a clever Title. Dominance comes in many forms and some aren't physical at all. ; )
Alfred F. Jones World Hero chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
I really enjoyed the story! 3 Thank you for sharing it with us!
Arkytior's Song chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
HA! *calls Kyouya* So Mr. Ootori, how does it feel to be beqten so badly at your own game by a girl? *smirks*
MORE POWER TO THE FEMALES!
This was really good!
Kirida chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
Loved it.
Now or never chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
SEQUEL PLEAASEEE
Rosie Doll Corpse chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
amazing. loved it. story line was good, lemons were amazing ]
Mouzif chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
That was adorable, sexy, amazing, and I loved it :)
PanUchiha7105 chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Absolutely beautiful story! I completely love the way this is written and the overall plot. Great job!
mfaerie32 chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
I loved your story ) Thanks for a very enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
awe, don't stop there. Lol.