Reviews for Parachute
Serpent91 chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
well done!
Hope06 chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
i am still here awesome chapter so happy to see more
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Glad u R back . thought sth happened to u ( accident, the big D or else). suppose it was just life or a block? anyway, go on... write as long as u can ... :-D
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully, they'll get together. I hate them being with Ginny and Astoria. Anyways, can't wait for your next update.
WitchRavenFox chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Great chapter, thanks for bringing it to us. Hope the next chapter will be soon. RF
remusmeunier chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
I'm defiantly intrigued by this story. I'm not even sure what I want to happen. Good job on getting rid of ginny I've always hated her. Keep up the good work.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
awwww just awww i loved it great so great
grl chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
When are you going to update?
KiaCoral chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
this is really well done, and i can't bloody wait to see how the rest of the story goes. :)

keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
update!
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
You're back! This was great, I just wish Harry would start opening up a bit...
DrThunder chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
No offence or anything, but this is so much better than I thought it was going to be. I hope you update again soon, I really want to read more!
ilreies chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
wow! i must say that your story is one of the more wonderfully written i've read so far! O:

the angst, and the hurt/comfort are so perfectly woven that it does tugs at my heartstrings but it isnt overdone so much that harry/draco has become an invalid in their life. they are still fighting and going as strong as they can!

ahhhh, cant wait to read more on how harry and draco's relationship is going to develop! :D

well done, you wonderful author!
Serpent91 chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
well done
Hope06 chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
it looks like the two of them, draco and harry are going to help each other heal!