Reviews for Finding The Right Prince
Oh god this is hot...
Guest lol chapter 5 . 1/11
More plz _
Soya Pie chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Re-reading this story never gets old! :3 I sincerely hope that you can still update this story because I would love to see what happens next :D
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Why isen't this being updated?
That's it - imma save this story and set it on alert :3

I'll be waiting for your updates
SheWolf2468 chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
OMG so hot! I'm glad Grimmjow is being more nicer to Ichigo. Maybe something sexier will happen soon ;). I hope so. Please continue the story. I wish to know what happens next.
CobrasFate chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
I love it! What happens next?!
Snakey00 chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
I love this story! Every chapter I kept going hnnnnnngggggggg cuz it was so cute! I think your a really good author! Please continue to update! Grimmjow is so confusing but at the same time I can understand what he's trying to do. One moment he's a total ass and the next he's the perfect guy. But he's doing it for ichigo so everything's awesome! xD I love your style!
Gratsu-dragon chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Good call on making them cuddle! The story is soooo CUTE! ;P
Yumi-nachan chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Its good. Please update
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
awesome i hope you continue :)
Taesis chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
This story is amazing! I cant tell you how many times i had to stop reading so i could finish laughin or fangirling! I absolutley adore this and i really really hope you continue! Keep up the good work and update soon :D
Nekokratik chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Sweeet! XD

I love Ichigo's sarcasm and the story! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Wereteen25 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
i sense some drama coming along with grim and byakuya also will there be any more princes come along
ezcap1st chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Well, that's an awful lot of crap he had to go through, but I'm kinda surprised he admitted he liked Grimmjow so soon. I mean, all I've seen so far is just Grimmjow being mean to him, with the exception of the first meeting and the apology.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
No way! I somehow saw something like a foreshadowing clue! That "wish" ichigo made, something about grimmjow "shut up and die." I feel like its going to come true or something.

Great story btw! XD