Reviews for Error: Memory
GB Keeper chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I love reading this story. It's so unique and fitting.
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 12/10/2004

almost the same deal as 50 first dates

great fic
Daryl chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
This story is really good and I think it needs a sequel to explain why Lana has such bad memory loss. Maybe you should explain the accident and how Lana and Chloe first got together.
vodka straight chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Oh, I like this. I like the title; it's very discreat and quietly sad. It fits the story, which is nicely also discreat and quietly sad. It makes me feel very lonely for her, both Lana and Chloe, actually. It makes me love what Chloe has grown into, and that's something, since she's not even in the context of the story other than discritption. It makes me have a very firm, real picture of the both of them. I like it very, very much. Good work.
Michelle K chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Very 'Memento'-esque. I like it a lot. Flows very easy and I love the pairing. Good job.
NoWhere2Go chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
I Liked it actually, Nice...reminds me of...stuff
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Very interesting. I like all the adjectives and descriptive words. Very professional! I like the story. Keep writing. :
rosenbaumgirl23 chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Very 'Memento'-esque! Love it muchly! There aren't enough Chloe/Lana stories around...
NinjaKitten chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Somebody saw "Memento"...:) Cool story, though. It'd be interesting to see a second part/letter from Chloe's perspective. Or Clark's.
Domina Trixie chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
The whole "no memory Lana" is very very interesting... I hope to read more...